Off Topic Playground

Morning, Abs.

Well, I painted a Guild Guard and Dashel this weekend. I also painted nearly all of my Shadows of Brimstone stuff during the last week. That's about 40 models, I think.

You need to come over to England. I could do with a painting machine to sort out my collection! (NO That is NOT an invitiation to the wedding) :D

You need to come over to England. I could do with a painting machine to sort out my collection! (NO That is NOT an invitiation to the wedding) :D

I did a serious speed paint. Nothing fancy.

And I won't paint your stuff, and then not come to the wedding. I just won't.

Also, I don't need an invitation.

And I won't paint your stuff, and then not come to the wedding. I just won't.

Also, I don't need an invitation.

That's fair enough, to be fair I wouldn't either. 

Yes you bloody well do although if you were that way inclined you could just turn up but I doubt you'd want to ruin our special day by launching a perverse Finn across our Marque. You don't seem like that much of a douche bag. Although... PD and Abs exist :D

That's fair enough, to be fair I wouldn't either. 

Yes you bloody well do although if you were that way inclined you could just turn up but I doubt you'd want to ruin our special day by launching a perverse Finn across our Marque. You don't seem like that much of a douche bag. Although... PD and Abs exist :D

Hey! What have I ever done to you! :angry:

Weekend was okay, MD.

Also, invitations are a courtesy gesture, like "suggested donation" at a museum.

As long as we all show up nicely dressed with a gift at the reception, who is going to question it? ;)

I assume my soon to be wife probably would!

"Darling, why is there an American, Welshman, German and ugghh... What is that?"

"That's a Finn sweetheart"

"Aaaah yes, of course... a Finn doing over there?"

"Pass..."

"What is the Finn doing to my Bridesmaids!?!"

"Pass..."

"Right! That's it!!"

*MD falls to floor in fetal position, testicles utterly destroyed by violent kick*

Hey! What have I ever done to you! :angry:

Nothing yet but seeing as we have established you are zFiend v1.3 or whatever patch you are currently on as well as a filthbag resser I just assumed you'd be like him? 

• Like 2

As long as we all show up nicely dressed with a gift at the reception, who is going to question it? ;)

I assume my soon to be wife probably would!

Yeah, maybe, especially if our gift is that perverted Finn...

Nothing yet but seeing as we have established you are zFiend v1.3 or whatever patch you are currently on as well as a filthbag resser I just assumed you'd be like him? 

How dareth thee insult me. 

I am clearly zFiend 0.7.1, right before they patched the niceness out.

That is a beautiful story. Let's make that happen.

NOOO!!!!

Fixed ;)

Hahaha, now that's a service I can get behind!

I doubt it. I was thinking of rocking the mankini with a tie.

BRAIN BLEACH!!!!! 

How dareth thee insult me. 

I am clearly zFiend 0.7.1, right before they patched the niceness out.

Aaah, right-o! Well that makes the situation slightly less unbearable but still there's the slight issue of corpses and necromancy that needs to be ironed out. 

I doubt it. I was thinking of rocking the mankini with a tie.

You might be mistaken for a waiter, I think. At least that's how I imagine British waiters.

Also, would an American flag tuxedo be too much for the reception?

If Price Harry can rock a Nazi uniform, I might come to an English wedding dressed as a Scot. Imagine the scandal.

*goes looking for blue face paint*

Wait, I need that eagle suit!

• Like 1

You might be mistaken for a waiter, I think. At least that's how I imagine British waiters.

If Price Harry can rock a Nazi uniform, I might come to an English wedding dressed as a Scot. Imagine the scandal.

An eagle suit with a kilt? :D

Of course, only a Viking would consider the English southern coast to be "beach weather"

Living in Dorset (English South coast) I actually have about 6 or 7 different beaches all within a 45 min drive from me. We often have some pretty nice weather I'll have you know. But that's probably because it comes up from France. I think Wales is to blame for all our mist and Scotland for the shitty rain :D

I'm Half Scottish on my father's side so not too much of a scandal there. I wanted to wear a kilt on our big day but the Mrs wasn't having any of that!

It's called Woad, if you're gonna do it you've gotta do it right! 

Also... NO EAGLES!!!  :angry:

An eagle suit with a kilt? :D

That does sound pretty funny but NO!