Off Topic Playground

Hello MD..

No worries about the dogging. Can't say it appeals to me living in the UK...Its either freezing cold or pouring with rain.  hardly conducive to getting your bits out!

Plus i would feel like i was on Britains got Talent with an audience!

Tell me about it, it's not that great out there at the moment. I wouldn't want my bare arse exposed to this kind of weather! 

Or me. 

But I digress. I like Molly more as a Spirit summoner because between her and Datsue Ba there's ALWAYS something boosting something or summoning something or getting free actions every turn. Buff your models, debuff theirs ;)

Ouch... I have to say, Molly-Datsue Ba is quite a solid 1-2 punch. Interesting, very interesting.

The only model I have summoned with Horror Molly is Punk Zombies and Drowned. The latter is great if you want markers and they can survive a big hit as long as they have 2 wounds (you will need min damage 3 against them). Punk Zombies are great for two things, killing stuff and tying things up thanks to having Hard to Kill. The latter can Spirit Molly also do, but with the humble Night Terror instead. Since all of Molly's summons comes with Slow, the Punk Zombies need to survive to the next turn (or by Reactivate) to really shine, so they are ok but not great. With all the potential paralyze in a Molly crew, Gakis is quite scary too.

The deadline is saturday, but today is the only day I can work on it.

I've got tons to do!  My cat knocked over a glass of water on my entry and it had cardboard components and ruined it!

I'm painting........ stuff.  ;)

The deadline is saturday, but today is the only day I can work on it.

I've got tons to do!  My cat knocked over a glass of water on my entry and it had cardboard components and ruined it!

I'm painting........ stuff.  ;)

Good Luck!

I hope you manage to complete it to your satisfaction!

• Like 1