Off Topic Playground

I thought Guild scored higher because they pay well. (When they pay)

Also, a poem to commerate the Reign of King MasterDisaster

There he sits, the king on his throne

The most despicable ruler we have known

With his army of cats at beck and call

He shall hold his cave in thrall

With no need to wear clothes or be nice

He can indulge into all his vices

All until his love will return

Because then it will be her turn!

200.gif

Greeting from her back to you!

Morning, MD. Your weekend sounds pretty great.

Oh it's gonna be epic! I'm gonna play Warframe tonight, then tomorrow more Warframe, Malifaux, painting and building + the obligatory beers, Sunday recover, Warframe, painting and clean myself up before the Mrs returns to discover my antics and realizes I've been having fun without her. :D

There he sits, the king on his throne

The most despicable ruler we have known

With his army of cats at beck and call

He shall hold his cave in thrall

With no need to wear clothes or be nice

He can indulge into all his vices

All until his love will return

Because then it will be her turn!

This is what you do! This! Yes PD's getting his goddamn groove back!

Morning Abs. 

I really want the plastic Nekima to complete my Nephilim collection. I currently have Lilith, Barbaros, Cherub, 6 Tots, 2 Young, 1 Mature, Mr Graves, 1 Black Blood Shaman and Tuco. Nekima is the final piece of the puzzle and Wyrd are holding out on me! :( I realize Lelu and Lilitu are missing from that list but trying to find them is almost as bad as the Widow Weaver at the moment, also Lelu's metal model sucks balls. 

I really don't like the pose or the sculpt at all so I'm happy to wait for plastics. I've got a pretty decent proxy for him from Hell Dorado's Demon range in the mean time. 

In other news I've managed to arrange for a Snowstorm to come into my possession. I'm trading it with a guy on the forums for my metal Freikorps box, happy days! :D

Morning Abs. 

I really want the plastic Nekima to complete my Nephilim collection. I currently have Lilith, Barbaros, Cherub, 6 Tots, 2 Young, 1 Mature, Mr Graves, 1 Black Blood Shaman and Tuco. Nekima is the final piece of the puzzle and Wyrd are holding out on me! :( I realize Lelu and Lilitu are missing from that list but trying to find them is almost as bad as the Widow Weaver at the moment, also Lelu's metal model sucks balls. 

Lol, Your Nephilim collection is pretty complete..

Mine is:

Lilith, Barbaros, Cherub, 6 tots, 4 young, 2 Mature, Mr graves and Nekima...  Waiting on plastic BB Shaman and Lelu, lilitu and Tuco.

But i also run the Waldgeist too

Lol, Your Nephilim collection is pretty complete..

Mine is:

Lilith, Barbaros, Cherub, 6 tots, 4 young, 2 Mature, Mr graves and Nekima...  Waiting on plastic BB Shaman and Lelu, lilitu and Tuco.

But i also run the Waldgeist too

Nice, I'm only going for the Nephilim at the moment as I'm building the crew for the League I'm running. I'll no doubt eventually branch out to Swampfiends as well. I was really lucky with my Tuco and BBS. A friend just gave them to me. He decided he wanted to stay purely with Ressers so sold off a lot of his Neverborn stuff and just gave me what was left. :D

Are you similar to me in that you tend to run crews in theme?

I always run Lady with Judge , Death Marshals, Lone marshal, exorcists etc..

I always run the ortegas together,

That sort of thing..yes i may try out different combos in a relaxed atmosphere but i like to stick to fluff....it may not be the most competitive build but i feel better playing it.

• Like 1

That sort of thing..yes i may try out different combos in a relaxed atmosphere but i like to stick to fluff....it may not be the most competitive build but i feel better playing it.

Generally I tend to stick to theme most of the time. Lilith with Nephilim, Hoffman with Constructs, Misaki with Last Blossom, Lynch with Darkened etc but there are other Masters were the theme only goes so far and so you have to improvise a bit. McCabe for example only has a handful of Black Sheep models so I just throw any old models in there, often it will be Guardsmen and Black Sheep but ocassional a stray Stalker or two find their way into the crew because, well, they are awesome! I'm not really a competitive tournament player and I find Malifaux more fun with a thematic list or a friendly mess around list. 

• Like 1

I always take a bit of theme, but I don't tend to overdose on it. 

But then, I usually go for models I like, even if they tend to fit not that good with the master. (I once ran Wicked Dolls with the Dreamer, go figure)

This is pretty much spot on how I play.

Yeah, me too. Only one I liked to run out of theme is Lucius. I like to run him in theme as well, but Lucius with Stalkers is just so damn funny to play.

I don't know why but I often feel kind of dirty playing completely out of theme, the first time I ran Colette I took Langston in the crew and I felt just wrong doing it but then I justified it to myself by saying he's a patron of the fine arts and fine women so naturally he'd be hanging out with the Showgirls. After all, psychotic cyborgs need loving too right?

• Like 1

I don't know why but I often feel kind of dirty playing completely out of theme, the first time I ran Colette I took Langston in the crew and I felt just wrong doing it but then I justified it to myself by saying he's a patron of the fine arts and fine women so naturally he'd be hanging out with the Showgirls. After all, psychotic cyborgs need loving too right?

Just give him a floral bonnet and he will fit right in :D