Off Topic Playground

My Wp is stronger than your Lure!

You'll have to beat me with a Comply trigger! (Yes, that alludes to the Scuffle. I know that I'll probably have to get her regardless. Woe is me!)

*resists the obvious joke*

Right. It might take a while for those boxes to be available in the EU stores though... (Still no Desolation Engines sighted)

Morning all!

copied from thread

May 8th

• Nekima
  • Ashigaru
  • Tara Crew (some with bonus Grave Spirit!)
  • Ironsides crew
  • Katanaka Snipers
  • Rogue Necromancy

May 29th

• Whiskey Golem
  • Merris LaCroix
  • Molly Crew
  • Brewmaster Crew
  • Mechanical Rider
  • Peacekeeper
  • Johan

Editor's Note: I may go ape-shit and just get Ironsides AND Tara

I notice a distinct lack of Desolation Engine which is still not out *sobs*

Morning, people.

I want Molly! No, wait, I don't.... Argh, stupid Ressers, get out of my head!

The struggle is real. I have fallen into the Resser swamp already. May you flip well on those WP duels and save high cards for mental cheating. I am getting the metal Molly box set instead of the plastic, and buy the Necrotic Machine as a blister. I am not convinced that I will play Phillip that much anyway. So I rather take a Rouge Necro in the box. I am looking forward to paralyze heaps of models and one shot them with Fleshies and summoned Gakis.

The struggle is real. I have fallen into the Resser swamp already. May you flip well on those WP duels and save high cards for mental cheating. I am getting the metal Molly box set instead of the plastic, and buy the Necrotic Machine as a blister. I am not convinced that I will play Phillip that much anyway. So I rather take a Rouge Necro in the box. I am looking forward to paralyze heaps of models and one shot them with Fleshies and summoned Gakis.

Not helping!!!!!!

• Like 1

Mad Bomber Philiph is a fun gimmick to play with though :D