Off Topic Playground

I agree Dirial.  In the UK Fox hunting is big among the 'elite'.  Yet they hunt one fox with countless hounds and people on horseback.

Not fair.. I say if you want to hunt, do it one on one, up close and personal.

lets see how many lion heads we see on the walls now...

I always thought Fiend was a one-off...

I see CJ as the 'made in china' version! ;)

Hahaha hahahahahahahaha :D :D that has to be biggest insult in the world!

Oh yeah! Well you're a fucking made in China version of zFiend!

BURN!

Since we drove all dangerous animals out of our land, we need to cull the other ones. I get that.

But what is manly about sitting on a tree the whole night, waiting for something to show up, and killing it with a rifle from 150 m afar? A small child could do that. Modern hunting is neither sport nor manly. It's just lame. It's a job. It's a lame job.

Totally! Just Curl up 6-8 girls or guys around you in a ball shape and have a wank. Armadillo!

I once was at a party where we slept in one bed with 10 people. Real "Take your foot out of my crotch!" Only if you take your gassy ass out of my face!" moment. Not very erotic at all.

• Like 1

I once was at a party where we slept in one bed with 10 people. Real "Take your foot out of my crotch!" Only if you take your gassy ass out of my face!" moment. Not very erotic at all.

There was a party like that i went to in student days...except i got in the room and rolled about five of them off (it was only a futon on the floor)..they stayed drunkenly asleep whilst i made myself comfortable.  thankfully only the girls were left......what sheer luck!