Off Topic Playground

Suddenly a poem.

What are you up to?

I am up to no good,

With my trembling morning wood,

Hangover always brings the mood,

Now hopefully the person next to me isn't a dude.

There we have it. Ode to Hangover.

• Like 2

Morning mate. How are ya?

Morning MD.

Hey guys! I'm alright. My tooth is still giving me a load of shit but I don't want to go to the dentist, he'll probably wanna remove my wisdom teeth and I recently paid out a load to have some work done on them. Chances are they'll charge me to remove them! It's like living in a Guild world I tell ya! 

Hey guys! I'm alright. My tooth is still giving me a load of shit but I don't want to go to the dentist, he'll probably wanna remove my wisdom teeth and I recently paid out a load to have some work done on them. Chances are they'll charge me to remove them! It's like living in a Guild world I tell ya! 

I desist from telling you what an unaccounted for wisdom tooth does to your mouth region...

Morning MD!

I know I really need to get it checked out but I hate those sadist bastards (aka Dentists). I'm just putting it off because I know they'll want to stab my mouth with sharp objects and what not. 

Yeah, and for what? Just because you can be pain-free after, and want your other teeth uninfected, and such bullshit! Solid logic, man!  :D