Off Topic Playground

The only Country I liked thus far was zFiend's Finnish Country.  :D

Wait, there is Finnish country?! Man, I leave the country for 20+ years and it all goes to hell. Pretty sure Finnish music has been in stasis since Darude came out with Sandstorm, with brief periods of activity for Sonata Arctica and Nightwish.

Wait, there is Finnish country?! Man, I leave the country for 20+ years and it all goes to hell. Pretty sure Finnish music has been in stasis since Darude came out with Sandstorm, with brief periods of activity for Sonata Arctica and Nightwish.

Don't forget that HIM phase that was raging for a while a few years ago. 

So what's so special about Taylor Swift? I'm not even sure I could name one of her songs.

Not being sarcastic here, I really don't know anything about her.

oh, an open book...

I like it....

Though without knowing your musical tastes, I don't know if I could convert you!

Special about her?

Well, its all opinion but...she's pretty, has some decent songs, is intelligent, takes no shit, is pretty.

Did i mention IMO I find her pretty?

Maybe we should all just post our favorite female recording artist and let the room decide?

This could get.... interesting. In! Lauren Mayberry from Chvrches. Because: 1) Cute. 2) Really like the music. 3) Scottish accent  :wub:

YmXxiuK.png

Freedom of speech Bro!

FoS only applies to the government being unable to prevent one from expressing their opinion.

So what I'm saying is that Aaron is, in this case, above the Constitution.

• Like 1

FoS only applies to the government being unable to prevent one from expressing their opinion.

So what I'm saying is that Aaron is, in this case, above the Constitution.

Your Constitution doesn't mean jack to us Europeans. Aaron's law on the other hand... that's a different story! His power crosses oceans! 

Your Constitution doesn't mean jack to us Europeans. Aaron's law on the other hand... that's a different story! His power crosses oceans! 

Don't make us send some drones over to "discuss" the reach of the constitution.

But thinking about it, it occurs to me that I don't listen to many women musicians.

Same, without wanting to sound terribly sexist women just don't have the same impact on heavy metal as men. Saying that, I wouldn't kick Christina Scabbia out of bed anytime soon!

Cristina-Scabbia-cristina-scabbia-188024

Don't make us send some drones over to "discuss" the reach of the constitution.

In light of the recent revelation that America leads their drone war from Germany (which is against German law), without asking the German parliament (which is also against German law), I pretty much feel like you do that already. Who cares about puny local laws?

• Like 1