Off Topic Playground

lol, can Iggy ever look healthy?

So, are finding pictures of men in dresses now?  You realise Fiend will post one of himself in a dress don't you?

True story:  And one I am not ashamed to admit...i have dressed as a woman in the past...For a good friends art project..wanting to show that gender shouldn't be a judge of a person.  It involved the full body hair removal and make up...

I kid you not, it was definitely an interesting experience.  i wasn't the only one thank god!

Ok, now you have recolied in horror..you can laugh!  :)

lol, can Iggy ever look healthy?

So, are finding pictures of men in dresses now?  You realise Fiend will post one of himself in a dress don't you?

True story:  And one I am not ashamed to admit...i have dressed as a woman in the past...For a good friends art project..wanting to show that gender shouldn't be a judge of a person.  It involved the full body hair removal and make up...

I kid you not, it was definitely an interesting experience.  i wasn't the only one thank god!

Ok, now you have recolied in horror..you can laugh!  :)

Not horrific to me.  I've helped several friends dress as a woman.

Guessing what is horrific is Abs specifically dressed as a woman, not people dressed as women in general.

Do you have a flag?

Flag-of-Aaron.jpg

Ahahahahaha!  :D

Did it once, too. Also for an art project. Wasn't bad, I think. Those nylon tights brought out my legs like nothing else.  ;)

• Like 1

Did it once, too. Also for an art project. Wasn't bad, I think. Those nylon tights brought out my legs like nothing else.  ;)

lol, i do get now why women wear them...they do define very well..

I have a feeling Aaron is now walking away backwards from THIS conversation!!

Ahahahahaha!  :D

I've dressed up in womens clothes ones or twice myself. When I was in 6th Form my friend was doing a dress / corset type thing and I was the only other person in the entire school who had a similar build to her so I wore her outfit so she could make alterations etc whilst it was actually on. 

Also there was this pimps n hoes party and I wasn't keen on a fur coat and hat so I went as a hoe. I utterly rocked that denim mini skirt!