Off Topic Playground

So I started watching Supernatural again in the background while painting, because well this show got shitty. Now in this episode, there's a dude who's a witch and he has a dog.. But the dog turns into an attractive woman, because well she's a familiar. And now they are hitting it off in the sack. My point is, is it wrong? :D If it's a female in one form and a dog in another does the current form you're doing her/it in define whether it's wrong or not? And what if she decides to troll him and turn into a dog in the midst of things? 

Morning, guys!

I'm back, and let me tell you, you guys talk a lot! I needed almost half an hour to catch up with this thread.

So, to the question of meeting: I'd still favor MD's wedding, but if anyone comes to Germany, Frankfurt will most likely be a stop (because of the airport). Just send a message.

Morning all

So, to the question of meeting: I'd still favor MD's wedding, but if anyone comes to Germany, Frankfurt will most likely be a stop (because of the airport). Just send a message.

No! Not my wedding! Speaking of which, we took our parents to see the venue this weekend. The reality of how close the big day is has thoroughly set in now and I'm starting to feel really nervous! 

As said before:

It's not going to be seamlessly perfect, so try to have fun! It'll be a great day, I promise.

I was not prepared how fast I would be pestered about children, though. Man, that's unnerving.

As said before:

It's not going to be seamlessly perfect, so try to have fun! It'll be a great day, I promise.

I was not prepared how fast I would be pestered about children, though. Man, that's unnerving.

I'm sure once the day comes around it'll be go well but it doesn't stop me from worrying. The first dance is one of the things I'm dreading though, I always feel incredibly self conscious and awkward in those situations so I avoid them like the plague. I'll just have to grit my teeth and hope I don't stand on the dress.

As for kids I'm the opposite, the Mrs isn't particularly keen on children (probably because of her relationship with her parents) but I want children at some point. I can see it now, lots of little MasterDisasters running around, me reading them the M2E rules before they go to bed. Aaaah, It'll be glorious! :D