Off Topic Playground

That'll attract probably MD.

Guild is like playing with matchbox cars, all you have to do is push them forward. Let's see if we get Dirial.

Sheep sheep sheep! Let's see if Abs makes an appearance.

Uhm.. We need a poem right now! And we wait for PD.

Ah quite okay thank you. I went to the gym everyday, watched walking dead season 5, saw a few friends. Pretty basic stuff.

I also tried tinder. :D among the first to pop up was my absolutely bat shit crazy ex-girlfriend. For a second I wondered where the hell did all the hope and joy from my life disappear and why did my dick shrivel. Then my recollection hit as I realized the face that was staring back at me. Whoosah. Swiped left for 10+ chicks after her in sheer panic.

How was yours?

Guild is like playing with matchbox cars, all you have to do is push them forward. Let's see if we get Dirial.

Slander!

I'm at my parents' place over Easter, so I'm pretty busy. I played a game of sweet Malifaux, and I burned some models with my favourite WItch Hunting Lady. My wife paints Gremlins. It's a pretty good weekend...

Now, back to painting my Lawyer, and waiting for dinner to be ready. I smell meat from the kitchen...

Morning all! 

Yay Monday.

Monday? What's that?! Britain just had a 4 day weekend so Monday was basically Sunday and I had effectively 3 Saturdays! We get a bank holiday on Friday and Monday over the Easter Weekend. Can't explain why nor do I care. I just love 4 days off work! It was a bit of a mad one, I had two lazy days, a sad day and an angry day! :D

However I managed to get this month's league game done last night with pics and notes taken so a battle report will be added to my league thread sometime over the next day or two. 

Morning all! 

Monday? What's that?! Britain just had a 4 day weekend so Monday was basically Sunday and I had effectively 3 Saturdays! We get a bank holiday on Friday and Monday over the Easter Weekend. Can't explain why nor do I care. I just love 4 days off work! It was a bit of a mad one, I had two lazy days, a sad day and an angry day! :D

However I managed to get this month's league game done last night with pics and notes taken so a battle report will be added to my league thread sometime over the next day or two. 

Mornin.

Same here in the netherlands. 4 days of laziness. I think it's about the death of some person? Nothing important I think.