Off Topic Playground

That would be known as slave labour my good man. The foundation of every Empire of which you are now a part of! ;)

Collapsing your own Tourist attractions eh? Welsh ingenuity right there for ya! :D

They were collapsing BEFORE they became tourist attractions.....you English will go and look at anything   ;)

You guys are at the top of your game: slander, nationalism, sexism, animal abuse, desecration of the dead... and that were only the last twenty posts...

:D

So, I just finished Constantine. That was a good show.

So I googled The Valleys... apparently the Jersey Shore exists EVERYWHERE

*Rant Mode On*

Yeah, there's also Geordie Shore which is basically Jersey Shore but in Newcastle England. All of these shows are a bunch of steroid infused twats and their slaggy friends rutting like rhinos and acting like fucking morons. The best thing to do for society would be to have them eradicated from the gene pool. If all that shit wasn't bad enough we also have a posh version called Made in Chelsea, then you've got The Only Way is Essex amongst the american ones like Real Housewives... Seriously. This shit is classified as entertainment these days?!

*Rant Mode Off*

You guys are at the top of your game: slander, nationalism, sexism, animal abuse, desecration of the dead... and that were only the last twenty posts...

:D

So, I just finished Constantine. That was a good show.

We got it all in before lunch time as well. Top form chaps! A round of applause for everyone! :D

• Like 1

I can't believe you guys would even think the Valleys represents wales as a whole.  It represents a group of fame wannabes that will do anything just to get their ten minutes of fame.  You could take the same people from any city in any country all over the world.

Society craves this shit too...

I am going to live in a cave.

EDIT:  with some real welsh lasses that don't turn their skin orange, pick their eyebrows to an inch of death or dress like they are permanently on heat.

I can't believe you guys would even think the Valleys represents wales as a whole.  It represents a group of fame wannabes that will do anything just to get their ten minutes of fame.  You could take the same people from any city in any country all over the world.

Society craves this shit too...

I am going to live in a cave.

EDIT:  with some real welsh lasses that don't turn their skin orange, pick their eyebrows to an inch of death or dress like they are permanently on heat.

It's sad that people think that way but they do. I know Welsh girls aren't like that at all (for the most part anyway!) but it seems to be the image modern girls want to live up to. If my little sister goes that way I'll flog her to within an inch of her life.

• Like 1

Leveticus style salvage, not resale condition lol like the old junker you keep in the garage, insisting you'll fix it eventually... then you just buy the parts and stare at it thinking, "will it really be worth the work?"

And then you wind up never driving it outside because of what your friends and neighbors might think...

Locked up in the garage is really what I'm getting at...

s2zg1qc.jpg

That's a day saver right there. I can't stop laughing. :D :D :D

It's sad that people think that way but they do. I know Welsh girls aren't like that at all (for the most part anyway!) but it seems to be the image modern girls want to live up to. If my little sister goes that way I'll flog her to within an inch of her life.

5495676+_7dd21a214ac627cb9614cdcf3ec9793

(I needed some kind of excuse to post my new favorite gif)

• Like 2