Off Topic Playground

Oh we are going that way are we? 

You see everyone, this is what the welsh have had to put up with under centuries of English oppression.

;)

Oppression? Oh really?! We are the only reason the world know Wales exists 

oh, I like tea..anyway that's indian or Chinese....the English just stole that AS WELL!

We didn't steal it... we liberated it! ;)

Oi!

We do NOT have sexual relations with our sheep.

They are quick little buggers...  ;)

Don't let him fool you guys, this is what they want you to think. It's a cleverly constructed lie disguised as a stereotype but we English know what's really going on! :D

Oppression? Oh really?! We are the only reason the world know Wales exists 

We didn't steal it... we liberated it! ;)

Don't let him fool you guys, this is what they want you to think. It's a cleverly constructed lie disguised as a stereotype but we English know what's really going on! :D

I think not... Wales is well known worldwide...apart from some Americans I met asked whether Wales was a town in England.  I showed them a map.  Their reply was 'ah, you are a state in England'.

I walked away quietly.

Liberating tea.  Hmmm... ok.

Its a stereotype.  English people are just jealous of the fantastic countryside, lovely beaches and tasty sheep.  :)

Wrong on a lot of counts.

1.  I am not rapid in any way.

2.  I don't pork sheep..Why would I when welsh lasses are the best in the UK.

3.  I am not Christian, or religious in any way.

4.  I don't associate.  You are all people I once spoke to on a forum!  ;)

1. Me either these days!

2. Pork belongs with Chicken not Lamb! Jeez! Also as for Welsh girls... Google "The Valleys + MTV" Says it all...

3. I hear ya, Christianity is as likely to be true as Lord of the Rings. All hail Sauron! 

4. Well thanks ya cheeky welsh git! :D

• Like 1

AND another thing, MD....if the welsh are soooooooooo  bad, then why did the English oppressors force us to build your castles.  Yes, that's right, because we built the best.

*does swanky dance*

Plus we rigged a few to collapse.... shame.  ;)

That would be known as slave labour my good man. The foundation of every Empire of which you are now a part of! ;)

Collapsing your own Tourist attractions eh? Welsh ingenuity right there for ya! :D