Off Topic Playground

I'm a bit bummed that nobody wants to discuss the Guild beta models. It seems they arrived at the okay, but not great state that nobody is interested in discussing weeks ago.

I'm a little afraid that the Guild will get a little behind in the power curve... Well, let's see.

Guild. Underpowered. Does Not Compute.

That said, the majority of my Guild experience was on the "getting beaten" end of 1e Lucius/Ryle with double Austringers, so... I may be biased. 

Sounds that way. :D

I don't say they are underpowered. But they aren't that flashy in this beta, and being undertested or underdiscussed could mean under- or vastly overpowered. I'm just a little afraid of this, that's all.

Sounds that way. :D

I don't say they are underpowered. But they aren't that flashy in this beta, and being undertested or underdiscussed could mean under- or vastly overpowered. I'm just a little afraid of this, that's all.

Yeah, the same as what happened with Gremlins all around.

Sir Chester Barkington Woofward III approves of your approval... and pledges to consume only the finest quality orphans. 

I thank Sir Chester Barkington Woofward III for his approval. The orphans are located over there.

I heard there was some stat creator in the TTB forums.

Watching Dirial post only helpfully and on topic is like watching a monkey pretend to be a person. It's just awkward and disturbing.

Hello? I was helpful long before I was derailing!

But I admit, it's really hard... not to insult zFiend... in every thread...