Off Topic Playground

There really are no secrets when wearing yoga pants, but that's the intention. 

Perhaps the secret sign is so secret even WE don't know it's existence.

The secret sign is the secret sign. How could you not know?

Hahahahaha. :D

So what are you guys up to tonight? I am thinking of starting to paint my Nurses and maybe the Rogue Necro.

Most likely playing some Heroes of the Storm. Maybe finish up my nurses. But I will see.

So what are you guys up to tonight? I am thinking of starting to paint my Nurses and maybe the Rogue Necro.

Well, I'm sure I go on you people's nerves, but I'll pack my bags, and clean the flat, and have one last dance lesson, and then I'll get married tomorrow.

So I think, painting is out for the weekend, regrettably. :D

Hahahahaha. :D

I think I'll curl up into a ball and feel sorry for myself because I'm feeling rough as hell, some sort of illness is going around at work but because there was nobody else in today I had to drag my ass into the office.  :(

I think I'll curl up into a ball and feel sorry for myself because I'm feeling rough as hell, some sort of illness is going around at work but because there was nobody else in today I had to drag my ass into the office. :(

Oh that's too bad.

I know what will cheer you up though a good round of Expunging on Vassal.