Off Topic Playground

Wasn't this the second apprecation thread we managed to close? :P

We should keep score.

I really appreciate that people appreciate the forums. Sad that they can never agree to how much we agree, because the thread gets locked before thy come online again.

I'm not trying to quash the fun. I find it amusing. But not everyone's full time job is dealing with you people :-P And for some people, they are having trouble tracking topics, etc because they go off into la-la land.

If you were going to get in legit trouble for it, it would have happened already. This is just a soft nudge.

Anyway, I'll get out of the off topic world now. I've been playing this game since 2009 and a member of the community since 2010, and I've NEVER posted in here before. See what you made me do? I need a shower.

• Like 2

I'm not trying to quash the fun. I find it amusing. But not everyone's full time job is dealing with you people :-P And for some people, they are having trouble tracking topics, etc because they go off into la-la land.

If you were going to get in legit trouble for it, it would have happened already. This is just a soft nudge.

Anyway, I'll get out of the off topic world now. I've been playing this game since 2009 and a member of the community since 2010, and I've NEVER posted in here before. See what you made me do? I need a shower.

Well that's a win right there!

Still... we do get a little carried away some times and I can understand why people might have complained. I'll reel it in a bit and keep my insanity here. 

I got rid of two posts that implied that somehow you all had "won" and I had lost.

We will never speak of it again. :)

That's brilliant! You should come here more often! All conversation will be more interesting, because we would never know what we're talking about!

That's brilliant! You should come here more often! All conversation will be more interesting, because we would never know what we're talking about!

That's true. It would be so confusing though reading replies to stuff everyone's forgotten already. :D