Off Topic Playground

I am not joking... she would try and do the most crazy things, like jump off things she probably shouldn't for starters.

Remember the scene in Book 2 where Lady J jumps of a ledge, and Nicodem just watches astonished. And she lands and cleaves  a zombie in half and doesn't even have a scratch on her, and he's like "Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude......"

Maybe your crush has some deeper meaning, you know.

• Like 1

no..one time we were walking along a canal side and she thought it a good idea to jump from the next bridge into the canal.  I told her the canal was only four foot deep but she still did it.. Broke her ankle. 

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude..........

Well, lilith would have been immune to such hazardous terrain....

She's not immune to falling damage, is she? Although she can get Flight with an upgrade.

Yeah, let me tell you the walk to the hospital two miles away was a bundle of laughs.  Her swearing like a trooper, inbetween fits of tears, dripping wet and drunk.

Good times.

Oh also forgot to mention that in the run up to this jump off the bridge she stripped her sweater off and flung it..into the canal, where it sank.

So I being the gentleman I was gave her my jumper to wear.  To which she complained that it was too big!

I like you new guys and all, but you're making it harder to keep up. So here we go...

Ed, good luck on your date, and yes, dating is in a weird area between "meeting new people" and "spending time with people you like." Meeting people can be fun, spending time with people you like is time well spent (usually), but dating is just a gigantic pain. I just want to say "can we skip all the awkward stuff and just be comfortable with each other now?"

Y'all know my take on historimicals- certain eras are not comfortable for me, especially WW2. "Heroic 28mm" is just shorthand for "32mm with exaggerated heads and hands for effect."

I used to demo with a Master and 2 Minions per side in 1.x, now I'd say minion vs. minion for a basic mechanics demos

I have multiple acquaintances who art part of the art and animation teams for Archer (no joke). That sort of work is very much job-to-job, so it's nice to see them have something last for more than a few months.

I consider myself Resser/Outcast, with a smidge of Arcanist and occasional contracts with the Guild. Favorite master to play is probably Rasputina then Nicodem, though the Death Marshals are one of my favorite crews (respect for one's enemies, I guess). Tara's my homegirl now, though.

Side note 1: If Wyrd decides to make Malifaux's lore generational and do the sons and daughters of famous Malifaux personalities, I hope Taelor and Kang hook up, because their child would be the freakin' Juggernaut.

Side note: does Lady Justice realize that everyone thinks she's a hottie?

Well except star wars movies are freaking boring and a waste of time. Yes, all 6 of them. :P

Don't worry about calling your Witch Hunters this time, Abs. I've got this...

son%20goku%20i%20dont%20always%20power%2

• Like 1

I like you new guys and all, but you're making it harder to keep up. So here we go...

Ed, good luck on your date, and yes, dating is in a weird area between "meeting new people" and "spending time with people you like." Meeting people can be fun, spending time with people you like is time well spent (usually), but dating is just a gigantic pain. I just want to say "can we skip all the awkward stuff and just be comfortable with each other now?"

Y'all know my take on historimicals- certain eras are not comfortable for me, especially WW2. "Heroic 28mm" is just shorthand for "32mm with exaggerated heads and hands for effect."

I used to demo with a Master and 2 Minions per side in 1.x, now I'd say minion vs. minion for a basic mechanics demos

I have multiple acquaintances who art part of the art and animation teams for Archer (no joke). That sort of work is very much job-to-job, so it's nice to see them have something last for more than a few months.

I consider myself Resser/Outcast, with a smidge of Arcanist and occasional contracts with the Guild. Favorite master to play is probably Rasputina then Nicodem, though the Death Marshals are one of my favorite crews (respect for one's enemies, I guess). Tara's my homegirl now, though.

Side note 1: If Wyrd decides to make Malifaux's lore generational and do the sons and daughters of famous Malifaux personalities, I hope Taelor and Kang hook up, because their child would be the freakin' Juggernaut.

Side note: does Lady Justice realize that everyone thinks she's a hottie?

Don't worry about calling your Witch Hunters this time, Abs. I've got this...

son%20goku%20i%20dont%20always%20power%2

Lady justice knows she is a hottie, I mean she just gets up, looks in the mirror and........oh

I'll just tell her!

Witch hunters it appears are more of Dirial's area of expertise.  Marshals are more my speciality.

But I can always pine box him...just this once.