Off Topic Playground

You were gone when I needed your help. Only zFiend was there, and he just half-assedly cheered from his throne.

I told you. Straight to my head. We Rezzers really don't need any power positions. We get all dickish and tyrannical. Like Guild.

Well the Cheeseskipper obviously can.

I'm not from Gloucester we don't skip or chase cheese where I'm from. I'm from a Military family so I'm not really from anywhere. We moved around every 2-3 years. I started in Yorkshire, then moved to Maastricht, then Lisburn (North Ireland), then Southern England where I currently live, all over England for a few years then Gibraltar and back to Dorset. 

I'm not from Gloucester we don't skip or chase cheese where I'm from. I'm from a Military family so I'm not really from anywhere. We moved around every 2-3 years. I started in Yorkshire, then moved to Maastricht, then Lisburn (North Ireland), then Southern England where I currently live, all over England for a few years then Gibraltar and back to Dorset. 

How do you feel about that? My experiences are the opposite, and I'm seriously not envious, but curious.