Off Topic Playground

To be fair the Germans did teach us something very important.... If you want to invade France you'll only ever need 6 weeks to do it! That's a bonus right there! :D

We did that twice! To be fair, we tried it once in between, and never made it far beyond the border. It's like Star Trek movies: Only works every other time.

Now you got me to make fun of it. You're an evil person.

We did that twice! To be fair, we tried it once in between, and never made it far beyond the border. It's like Star Trek movies: Only works every other time.

Now you got me to make fun of it. You're an evil person.

Hey, I'm British! Invading France is our Birthright! Laughing at them is also just as acceptable. They are a bunch of surrender monkeys, or at least that is what my history lessons at school taught me. 

Thank god we split away from the mainland many thousands of years ago.. Being an island has its advantages.

Yeah... in-breeding being the main disadvantage

Because you hadn't heard of Taylor Swift obviously!!

Hahah well I have now and it did nothing. 

You guys do realize we are the idiots who keep hopping from one thread to the other to post this same nonsense? 

Hey, I'm British! Invading France is our Birthright! Laughing at them is also just as acceptable. They are a bunch of surrender monkeys, or at least that is what my history lessons at school taught me. 

Yeah... in-breeding being the main disadvantage

Speak for yourself.  The Welsh bloodline is pure.  If a little woolly around the edges.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND...you know what is really galling?

Posts in the General discussion 'arena' do not add to your post count!

I would be in the tens of thousands by now and world domination would have been assured.

I smell OPPRESSION!

*begins to jump around here as well*