Off Topic Playground

I don't get the joke.

Also, I don't get how the thread went from girls in yoga pants to sheep. British people are weird.

You probably don't get the joke because it is so poor.

He is asking if there are any word on Dead doxies.

I thought because technically they are mouldy ressers that the only words on there would be a use by date..ie..they have clearly gone past it.

I can't believe I spent a minute writing that. Sounds even worse now.

And girls in yoga pants trump.

Sorry trump sheep conversations every time!

Says the person who's nation was founded on running away from Trolls, rape and pillage... Aaaah the viking life. :D

And with that, I'm out of the discussion. I like to poke fun at current nations, but when the pointing out of past failures begins, the German slowly backs away.

• Like 2

The only failure was that you lost. That, and the terrible loss of so many lives...

And with that, I'm out of the discussion. I like to poke fun at current nations, but when the pointing out of past failures begins, the German slowly backs away.

We are talking about the birth of Modern Talking here right?
  • Like 1

Actually the Vikings were very successful in taking over a damn good portion of Britain. Shame it never took root. I think I'd make a good Viking *nods*

EDIT - Also can't believe you went THERE! You sir are a legend! :D

Actually the Vikings were very successful in taking over a damn good portion of Britain. Shame it never took root. I think I'd make a good Viking *nods*

Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way offended. Past failures naturally are a very sensitive topic here. I'm in no way against talking about such things, I just don't like making fun of it.

The only failure was that you lost. That, and the terrible loss of so many lives...

Wars happened, and they were all terrible. I mean, the Americans got away with throwing atomic bombs on people and feeling kind of okay with it. It's just not the way I see it. I think, if we'd won, the world would be a very terrible place to live in, regardless of the loss of lives.

So, something less serious? How do you know Modern Talking, zFiend?