Off Topic Playground

I think the problem with painting for me, is that I am too much of a perfectionist so I would easily spend days on one model, even just a tactical marine or similar!

Army painting is probably not my forte lol!

So I thought malifaux would be better.  Now I just have a pile of over 150 models built but grey!

So, cottage cheese and pineapple was out, so I added moldy fish and onions to keep the Finnish flavor. I seasoned with mint sauce and stale beer for MasterDisaster.

Am I doing the war invoking right?

Why do I get Mint Sauce!? I mean I like it but whats the reference?

Why do I get Mint Sauce!? I mean I like it but whats the reference?

Since reading THIS, it's just representative of the British cuisine for me. And I detest it almost as much as Marmite, which may very well be the most awful stuff I ever consumed.

Aw yiss Asterix in Brittain. One of their better comics. 

I have all the albums. Great comics.

They are the best. "One of their better comics" is like saying "diamonds are one of the better gems".

Now I am back to reading them, I am imagining zFiend as Kostunrix (the fisher) and Dirial as Hoefnix (smith). ....

I can agree to that. At least I get to punch the bard a lot. Who do you imagine as the bard, by the way?

He matches my singing talents...

and it explains the poems.

......I'm screwed.

Well you could take it also the way that you have a gift. A gift for poetry! Not gonna make you rich but you richen the life of others. That's something. :P

Since reading THIS, it's just representative of the British cuisine for me. And I detest it almost as much as Marmite, which may very well be the most awful stuff I ever consumed.

The British are more commonly associated with Roast Beef than Lamb. To be fair Roast Meat in general. Also Marmite is the best!! Liberally apply to a cheese toasty before it's cook and boom! BEST BREAKFAST EVER!

I bet your a Bovril man, that's all it is. You're a brand snob :D

Also... Asterix and Obelix are childhood heroes of mine alongside He-Man and the Thundecats. Aaaah good times, good times! 

The British are more commonly associated with Roast Beef than Lamb. To be fair Roast Meat in general. Also Marmite is the best!! Liberally apply to a cheese toasty before it's cook and boom! BEST BREAKFAST EVER!

I bet your a Bovril man, that's all it is. You're a brand snob :D

The only British food I really like is Chips (Pommes frites) and vinegar sauce. It sounds awful, but tastes great. I don't understand why that hasn't jumped the Channel.

The rest you just said just disqualified you as a being with taste buds.