Off Topic Playground

Also who believes that Dirial is going to stay away from the forums even on his honeymoon? I don't.

"Just a second honey, I just gotta answer this rules query really fast before anyone else gets here. I have a reputation, you know that!"

• Like 2

Also who believes that Dirial is going to stay away from the forums even on his honeymoon? I don't.

"Just a second honey, I just gotta answer this rules query really fast before anyone else gets here. I have a reputation, you know that!"

You know me too well. I'll try to hide it from her, though.

He says whilst tied to the bed of the honeymoon suit :D

Mrs Dirial looks across the room with scorn in her eyes. Dirial knows he isn't getting any tonight. :D

His planned honeymoon is going to the Wyrd forums.

That or GenCon!

"Honey I've planned our honeymoon!" Dirial says with love in his eyes. 

"Oh really? Where are we going?" Mrs Dirial replies excitedly

"GenCon baby!" 

Mrs Dirial proceeds to grab a large blunt implement and bludgeons Dirial to death. 

I know this is how it would go if I tried pulling something like this. That's why MrsDisaster banned me from planning the honeymoon :(

"Honey I've planned our honeymoon!" Dirial says with love in his eyes. 

"Oh really? Where are we going?" Mrs Dirial replies excitedly

"GenCon baby!" 

Mrs Dirial proceeds to grab a large blunt implement and bludgeons Dirial to death. 

You continue like that and there will be Dirial's honeymoon fanfiction in no time.

But if the Wyrd forums were a real place... Yeah, I'd probably go there.

You could go to 'Murica and camp in Wyrd's car park for a week, that's the closest you'll get although I suspect Justin, Aaron etc might have a few issues with this. 

I'd wear a shirt with my avatar. I'd think they would understand just fine. (But be creeped out.)

• Like 1

Man I like the poem boy addition to our group. :D

Also yeah, we have infiltrated here as well.

"There are no more moderators to cross. All we have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the Mayhem we have caused and our utter indifference toward to the topics we have now derailed. Our derailing is constant and sharp, and we do not hope for an on-topic threads for anyone. In fact, we want our useless babble to be inflicted on others. We want no one to escape."

A bit more modified to suit the occasion.

"There are no more moderators to cross. All we have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the Mayhem we have caused and our utter indifference toward to the topics we have now derailed. Our derailing is constant and sharp, and we do not hope for an on-topic threads for anyone. In fact, we want our useless babble to be inflicted on others. We want no one to escape."

giphy.gif

A bit more modified to suit the occasion.

Well said zFiend, well said.