Off Topic Playground

Lol shine. Touchdowns, and there were a few complaints of bad calls (and several that really were, like the sack they ruled "roughing the passer"), but mostly they did a good job. The teams were just nicely matched and score stayed close through the whole game. Ended at 28-25 huskers with the cowboys making a really good effort at another goal and got stopped just short.

No way. As the henchmen, my number one rule is to sit out if there is an odd number of players. I am there to make sure everyone has fun and if that means I am sitting at the side playing Monster Hunter on my PSP, then that is what I do. I have lots of crews you can use and I am sure anyone in the group would let you use any model you like.

No way. As the henchmen, my number one rule is to sit out if there is an odd number of players. I am there to make sure everyone has fun and if that means I am sitting at the side playing Monster Hunter on my PSP, then that is what I do. I have lots of crews you can use and I am sure anyone in the group would let you use any model you like.

:+fate :+fate :+fate

Absolutely agree with this, that's how I run stuff around here.

How was your turnout, LZ?

Considering what I saw of the Viks in my game today, you'll give them a bloody nose in the meantime...

As an aside- no matter how good an idea it seems as a Tara player for a trap, never, ever give the Viks Fast. Odds are you won't have time to capitalize on it.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Oh? On the way to deliver the cake, Monkey?

Considering what I saw of the Viks in my game today, you'll give them a bloody nose in the meantime...

As an aside- no matter how good an idea it seems as a Tara player for a trap, never, ever give the Viks Fast. Odds are you won't have time to capitalize on it.

They are good at dishing it out. :D I'm afraid I'm not following your second statement here though. You mean never try to trap a tara player with fast viks?

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

heh, lost can be fun. Was it a fun lost?