Off Topic Playground

Finally decided to pick up an infinity model. Grabbed Nyan Nyan from the CMON shop and wanted something else to pad out the order to justify shipping. Was either going to be Myrmidon Officer or Legion, and went with the office since it may get played one day. Trying to avoid adding to my pile of purely painting projects.

I'm still shocked over DnD last night. Out of 24 wishes only one had the potential to kill a player. Immediately gaining the knowledge of significant events that occurred during my 50 year imprisonment only resulted in a 3 day coma. Granted most of the wishes were kept to small stat increases, and improving magical items.

Super Dungeon Explore is so much fun! We picked up Nyan Nyan too, can't wait to try her out!

I'm still waiting for the Von Drakk expansion to get monster boxes. I'd like to have enough stuff for all undead without buying two Manors. I've heard Nyan Nyan is pretty silly with her 9 Lives ability.

I'm still waiting for the Von Drakk expansion to get monster boxes. I'd like to have enough stuff for all undead without buying two Manors. I've heard Nyan Nyan is pretty silly with her 9 Lives ability.

Yeah, I have got to pick that up. It's exactly what I want SDE for. And I am ridiculously jazzed for the next one:

http://i.imgur.com/6WtrZW1.jpg

Honestly, I wish I had a gaming group that would play something like that. :P

It can be played with 2 players. One plays the monsters/ GMs, and the other plays a team of heroes. It actually goes much quicker that way than with multiple players. It is so worth getting (especially if you can snag it on sale online), and honestly, if you play in public and have fun with it, you might draw the attention of more players.