Off Topic Playground

lol, nice.

I see the Space MArine codex is now almost confirmed to be a September release. A few new models on the horizon, that will be sure to divide opinion.

There is an anti aircraft version of the rhino which will be very welcome I'm sure, and armour suits for Space Marines (centurions) as if they didn't need more armour lol!

Still, i am looking forward to the release as it will no doubt persuade me to expand my already burgeoning raven Guard.

And rumours are its a 176 page codex! Wonder how much that will cost?!!

lol, nice.

I see the Space MArine codex is now almost confirmed to be a September release. A few new models on the horizon, that will be sure to divide opinion.

There is an anti aircraft version of the rhino which will be very welcome I'm sure, and armour suits for Space Marines (centurions) as if they didn't need more armour lol!

Still, i am looking forward to the release as it will no doubt persuade me to expand my already burgeoning raven Guard.

And rumours are its a 176 page codex! Wonder how much that will cost?!!

Someone just linked pictures of the new marine unit..

Since when did they think covering a marine in glue and rolling it in your bits box was a good way to design a new unit?

Not sure what they are called but they are Fugly

998916_694814797199603_905342487_n.jpg

I think the executive suits at GW decided they needed something that was bigger and badder than a Terminator but more humanoid than a Dreadnought.

If someone had converted those I'd think they were neat, but as a release kit they don't look very good at all. I hope at least that the fluff says these are new or newly discovered instead of the usual weak retcon where they pretend they've always been there, just without models until now. I hate that.