Off Topic Playground

Join you on this thread? Good God man, I can barely keep up. I'm gone for 10 minutes and you've all added three pages!

seems to be directed at the division between the 1.5'ers and the 2.0'ers. Guess there's been some mudd-slinging in some of the threads that I don't frequent.

I like Mako's theory - this new moderator business is all the result of some drunken joke. ;)

The trick is to quote people, or just ignore the ongoing conversation and jump in. You don't think I actually go back and read the ten pages of posts that show up while I'm in bed, do you? lol

True, but as a moderator I should possibly be actually reading the posts.

Actually, maybe I'll just delete the pages I didn't manage to read each morning? Should save me alot of time that way.

(falls out of chair laughing) That's one solution!

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Although I think we can safely dub this as Mako's turf to watch over and herd...you're welcome to just come and relax like the rest of us do. :)

yes,.. I mostly ignore past pages as well.

Ed>> I actually have more on the way. I'm really enjoying the changing of pace that these larger models provide. And they allow me to add detail that's too obscured to achieve at the 20-25mm scale. Especially things like the eyes. Speaking of which, I've been asked by several people about how I did the eyes on the clockwork fairy. So I'll do a step by step for the elf mage,.. so stay tuned,..

Sailor Neptune. My sister is a fan of the series, but me, I just always liked the aesthetics of the character. Just struck me as pretty. (shrug) Not really sure what the one on the bottom is, but it's definitely the one I'm leaning towards.

Heh, we'll see. Probably not, but we'll see how much money I have left after the purchases I have planned out.

Im singing Sailor Ed in the car.

Should I order some beef jerky for gencon?

The fact that you know the theme song to that show says wonders.

Honestly, I intend to make a couple stops at rest areas...probably pick up some teriyaki flavored ones. Although, my dad and I one time did the nine hour trip from NH to Buffalo NY on nothing but gatorade, skittles and pistachios.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

(waves to Babel Builder and LordZombie) Hey you two, how goes tonight?

Heh, you can start fixing that, lol. Got any nifty projects you're working on?

Oh, and are you going to be at Gencon, by chance?

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Geeze, you had time for cartoons before school? I rolled out of bed with just enough time to make the bus

Nope, I only saw it when I was sick. Which, with my mom being a teacher, was pretty rare that I got away with, lol