Off Topic Playground

Morning!

*checks pulse* Yep still alive!

Sorry I've not been around, hunting ressers takes up a lot of my time...

And any rumours that the new plastic is really a guild plot to take over earthside are totally unfounded..the name is merely a coincidence.. *whistles innocently*

Have made the decision to get some new plastics..prefer the medium lol..

Congrats Ed!

I think I'm only going to be able to manage one starter set of my own...possibly not even that. Two copies of Ten Thunders are definitely in my order, one for me and one for a tournament. More than the rest of the Ten Thunders crews, I want to see the Story Encounter packs...

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

How've you been? And how're Lily and Siobahn?

They are both doing fine, Siobahn is back at work 4 days now and Lily is either in Nursery (she loves it) or with my parents (she loves it even more lol).

Though the little dear has constant coughs and colds from nursery, bless.

And on my list is the new book, the rail crew and extras.... possibly the neverborn lurer thingy women as extra showgirls...plus any guild stuff that gets released..

I am loving the change to plastic....bring it on!

How are you ...

Army building is fine, finished Raven Guard..put White Scars on the back burner as I have started some necrons lol..

Painting..pfft.....as if!

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Good to see everyone doing well black ^_^

cheers, you ok?

And Gun girls..sounds like my kinda woman...

Glad to hear they're doing well!

I'm good. Tired, but then, it is to the end of my work day. Been listening to A Thousand Sons, and it's a bit of a bitter book towards the end, knowing what's coming to my favorite of the Legions. It has inspired a few scenes, which is very nice.

Going to ever put up pictures of the Raven Guard?

Glad to hear they're doing well!

I'm good. Tired, but then, it is to the end of my work day. Been listening to A Thousand Sons, and it's a bit of a bitter book towards the end, knowing what's coming to my favorite of the Legions. It has inspired a few scenes, which is very nice.

Going to ever put up pictures of the Raven Guard?

Lol, well if you like pictures of unpainted minis then yeah i could take some at some point!

And Thousand sons is a fantastic book...and to be honest I actually began to feel sorry for the traitors..I mean, misunderstood lol. Excuse me while I go and spend hours in the chapel repenting my weakness....

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

so, you reading the entire series then, or just that book because of the Thousand sons link?

PS. Turn away from the Heretics before its too late, The Inquisition have a nice cell ready for you to spend your life contemplating...

Army building is fine, finished Raven Guard..put White Scars on the back burner as I have started some necrons lol..

Painting..pfft.....as if!

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

cheers, you ok?

And Gun girls..sounds like my kinda woman...

Feeling a confused, but mostly good.

Be careful with the gun girls they might try and put you I a dress

They do make fantastic cups of tea

Oh, they're only built, lol. Did you use Forgeworld parts?

And I'm going through A Thousand Sons and Prospero Burns partly because of the Thousand Sons link, and partly because I want to keep going with the series. I stopped at Battle of the Abyss, because it bored me to death. >.< I hate Ultramarines so very much... and the Wolves aren't endearing themselves to me with things, lol.

Feeling a confused, but mostly good.

Be careful with the gun girls they might try and put you I a dress

They do make fantastic cups of tea

Wouldnt be the first time i've been in a dress...ahem..

Oh, they're only built, lol. Did you use Forgeworld parts?

And I'm going through A Thousand Sons and Prospero Burns partly because of the Thousand Sons link, and partly because I want to keep going with the series. I stopped at Battle of the Abyss, because it bored me to death. >.< I hate Ultramarines so very much... and the Wolves aren't endearing themselves to me with things, lol.

No Forgeworld parts ..will just use transfers for the insignia when i eventually paint them..will use the special rhino doors eventually though..and maybe get an upgrade pack for veterans etc...

I have enjoyed all the series so far..even the crappy books...Ultramarines are ok...and the sons of Russ are ok by me..but then I'm not a heretic...

Heretic, Arcanist, it all goes hand in hand...

Actually, if the rumors of a Forgeworld Heresy Era campaign are correct, I'm going to work on building a Loyalist Thousand Sons list. Chaos itself has no real interest for me, but oh well.

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

O.O

Holy crap! New Ravenor/Eisenhorn novel in October, and it looks amazing! (does a dance) YES! Gives me a book to look forward to finally!

lol...pleased much!?

Just had a read about Wyrd's decision to go plastic on Eric's blog..sounds reasonable to me, and anyway, I love plastic minis.

Now the decision is, do I sell my unbuilt metal minis on the chance that they will be remade in plastic... or do i just hold on to them, and eventually get around to building them?

hmmm...

Afternoon all (I swear it was morning when I started reading this thread though!) and congrats Ed and welcome back ABs!

~Looks around the thread at all of the unconscious Gothic and Sci-Fi Showgirls~

Well, at least they wore themselves out eventually, did anyone see who won?

~Activates sme thingy on a Sci-Fi Showgirls' writst and they're all sent back to the future~

And let's hope that's the last we see ofthem.

~Waves to #35 of the Gun Girls~

Hey Melanie, welcome to the thread.

O.O

Holy crap! New Ravenor/Eisenhorn novel in October, and it looks amazing! (does a dance) YES! Gives me a book to look forward to finally!

YES!!!

Looks like I better finish the Raveonor Trilogy. I've done the same thing I did with the Eisenhorn Trilogy; read book 1, read some of book 2, wait over a year then read book 2 and 3 in a sudden rush as I remember how aweome they are =D

Now I enjoyed Dark Knight Rises, but I'd pay far more to see the Esienhorn Trilogy on the big screen (I won't say what I'd do to be the one to adapt it).

Also got to finish Gaunt's Ghosts (just started Sabbat Martyr).

Congrats on a first successful issue to you, Edonil (and Chucklemonkey if he's reading this). Good to see you back, Abs and Shaper.

My patience with the showgirls is wearing a bit today. If any of them annoy me too much, well, let's just say she'll look like a Sorayama/Rob Zombie collaboration...

I got more things assembled last night (which sounds like the old Python sketch about the Royal Society of Putting Things on Top of Other Things for some reason) in addition to getting my first article for Muse on Minis done. I want to try to actually paint tonight but I'll probably green stuff some gaps and such instead.

Edited by Dustcrusher