Off Topic Playground

From now on it shall be my holy grail of ttb. To make a Necromancy out of two sheep and a goat. Arm my character is walking around with two sheep and an undead goat on a leash with a shovel on his back. 

Nythera campaign has a Graverobber character. Be all the Dr. Krieger you can be :)

Mainly because I want to see you punch the ground screaming "God damn you all to hell" at inappropriate moments.

This, and "Me too!"

From now on it shall be my holy grail of ttb. To make a Necromancy out of two sheep and a goat. Arm my character is walking around with two sheep and an undead goat on a leash with a shovel on his back. 

Nythera campaign has a Graverobber character. Be all the Dr. Krieger you can be :)

Mainly because I want to see you punch the ground screaming "God damn you all to hell" at inappropriate moments.

Hell yes.

I think I'll be Lukas Zimmermann, Overseer. At least my German accent won't be out of place, and I can order you all around to make you more efficient. It seems they included that character just for me.

Still sad that no metal and fire based dabbler with a focus on martial arts is included...

• Like 1

I think I'll be Lukas Zimmermann, Overseer. At least my German accent won't be out of place, and I can order you all around to make you more efficient. It seems they included that character just for me.

Still sad that no metal and fire based dabbler with a focus on martial arts is included...

lol, funny because the character CJ and I made for me is quite possibly going to be an Overseer as well. 

Many German swear words are just composites of other swear words.

Again, German efficiency :D

You can pretty much create new ones by just stringing your favourites together. Often, they are whole sentences like "Leck mich am Arsch!" (Lick my ass!) or "Scheiß die Wand an!" (Shit at the wall!). Both are exclamations of surprise.

In other news, in light of the current refugee crisis, a 22 year old song has risen to the top of the German charts again. Sung by Farin Urlaub of Die Ärzte (they guy with the surrounded by idiots song) it's about how neo-Nazis are idiots who are too immature to accept their own feelings and need for love and those of others... the refrain ends with a shouted ASSHOLE!

Faith in humanity... somewhat restored.

Here's the song:

• Like 1