Off Topic Playground

So in an effort to steer things better, Vic, how is that Skype TtB idea coming?

this forum is weird..when I posted, your post was nowhere to be seen and now it is before my post..it didn't come up with the 'more replies' prompt either lol..

No wonder conversations go a bit screwy!

The Curse of the Off-Topic Playground.

Shit, forgot to ask my friend if we can steal his program.

Program for what? The cards?

Exactly. It's some kind of server. All players log in, get their twist deck, draw their hand, can draw from the fate deck... and the Fatemaster can shuffle. It basically a table to play on.

Shit, forgot to ask my friend if we can steal his program.

Program for what? The cards?

Exactly. It's some kind of server. All players log in, get their twist deck, draw their hand, can draw from the fate deck... and the Fatemaster can shuffle. It basically a table to play on.

Fancy.

Too bad I don't have a server to use.

Well, as we don't currently have materials for it, I'll just say... yes, I'm running it over skype!  But we'll need to wait for the details to be released.

We can have up to six players.  I know Dirial and Crush want in.  Does anyone else?

Well, as we don't currently have materials for it, I'll just say... yes, I'm running it over skype!  But we'll need to wait for the details to be released.

We can have up to six players.  I know Dirial and Crush want in.  Does anyone else?

I still want to be the most Sterling Mallory Archer character there is.

We need to see snippets in here

What is Frankfurt like in December? looking at visiting for St Nicholas' Day

Wet, and cold. But the Christmas Market is awesome, especially if you never visited one. A friend of mine visited the one in London and was severely disappointed.

What is Frankfurt like in December? looking at visiting for St Nicholas' Day

Wet, and cold. But the Christmas Market is awesome, especially if you never visited one. A friend of mine visited the one in London and was severely disappointed.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/7/13/1279003366380/Leeds-German-Christmas-Ma-001.jpg that is our "German Market" lol literally the only thing German is they sell Bratwurst (most likely from Aldi) and Gluhwein (also probably Aldi)

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/7/13/1279003366380/Leeds-German-Christmas-Ma-001.jpg that is our "German Market" lol literally the only thing German is they sell Bratwurst (most likely from Aldi) and Gluhwein (also probably Aldi)

That actually looks a lot like the ones here... in a very small town, though. Also, I've been told that British Glühwein is atrocious, although I cannot attest to the truth of that. (I find it to be likely... given British taste buds...)

Well, as we don't currently have materials for it, I'll just say... yes, I'm running it over skype!  But we'll need to wait for the details to be released.

We can have up to six players.  I know Dirial and Crush want in.  Does anyone else?

*Jumps up and down holding his hand up*

• Like 1