Off Topic Playground

ooh just noticed, my post count has gone up with each post?  Has this recently changed then?

And yet, looks like Ed's hasn't...hmmm

Let me give that a quick test

Edit: This post did up my count from 1,812 to 1,813. So it seems like this thread counts..... For now....

Edited by PraetorDragoon

Speaking of McCabe, he and Brewmaster are the only 2 TT Masters I've yet to play a game.  I was actually going over McCabe's abilities yesterday, and after putting together a mock crew, I find that I'm mostly taking Guardsman in a TT list.  In fact, the only TT models I had in the crew was Ototo and the Shadow Effigy.

For those of you more experienced with him, how do you compare him as a TT Master vs a Guild Master? 

Why would you compare that? Nothing compares to the Guild in all its awesomeness.

Blargle!  I can't wait to get home from work!  :D

Had my Malifaux Tuesday last night and we decided to start a campaign to coincide with the length of the world event.  I played against Toshiro + 2 wastrels + dawn serpant + shadow effigy + Malifaux child.  (and like... three summoned ashigaru...)

I brought McTavish, The Sow, 1 Wild Boar and 2 Piglets.

I got my butt handed to me... though it was mostly my fault - although the dawn serpant made quite a showing!  I killed McTavish on purpose so my opponent couldn't deliver a message and it crippled me for the rest of the game.  The sow was the only one on my crew that performed well.

But at least I earned 15 scrip in my game, even if two of my models ended with injuries.  Now the sow has flurry.  Bwahahahaha!