Off Topic Playground

Hey Phinn.

That does sound decently, however, I would play with 2 different faction. (So, swap a Piglet for a Terror Tot, for example. I don't know what your options for this are.) This also allows you to show of a more intersting matchup. 

Are you going to do Abilities/Triggers with Scenario 2?

Hi :)

Abilities and Trigger are left for Scenario 4. I want to start slowly.

The thing is, that I don't have a lot of models. A don't even own Piglets (they will be represented by a token) nor Bayou Gremlins (Young LaCroixes and Raphael LaCroix). He is interested in Rasputina, but nobody in my gaming group plays her.

I thought that after that I would try to arrange another meeting and play a proper game with some borrowed models, probably using them as proxy models for Rasputina's Box Set.

I have The Kin (Ophelia LaCroix Box Set), 2 Slop Haulers, 3 Silurids, one-third-painted Bad Juju, and Zoraida and Voodoo Doll that are not yet assembled.

Fellow gamers from the local Malifaux scene will lent me some models like McTavish so I can play Neverborn Zoraida in Nythera Event. The rest I will be allowed to proxy.

Okay. Right.

Seeing this is mostly for demoing and learning, we can also scrap factions, kinda. So we can include the Silurids somehow. 

So, first match we could have the slapping fish dance (Silurid vs Silurid) 2nd game both get a different enforcer from the Kin. (Rami & Raphael?) and have a Silurid. 

Third match is the same as second match, but with Cover and abilities added. 

• Like 1

Praetor, that story snippet was fantastic. The grammar could use some tightening up, but the way you set the scene and left questions hanging in the air to be answered was brilliant. I do hope you keep on with it, I know I want more!

Looks good, Phinn! Should cover the basics nicely. I would recommend at some point snagging a different faction starter if you're going to do demos, but what you have works great anyway. :)

and morning, Abs, Crush and Phototoxin. How goes?

Praetor, that story snippet was fantastic. The grammar could use some tightening up, but the way you set the scene and left questions hanging in the air to be answered was brilliant. I do hope you keep on with it, I know I want more!

Looks good, Phinn! Should cover the basics nicely. I would recommend at some point snagging a different faction starter if you're going to do demos, but what you have works great anyway. :)

and morning, Abs, Crush and Phototoxin. How goes?

I am definitly working to continue it. 

I fade in and out of reality. All that walking around in the sun got me tired...

Gm25tEhw64Hsc.gif

Edited by PraetorDragoon

There are some passionate collectors in my gaming group so I kind of hope that one of them fails the Wp duel and buys the Starter Set :D The thing is that my hobby budget is very limited so buying another Box Set just for demo purposes isn't an option.

I will think about what models I will use, mabye try to borrow some, we will see.

Thanks for feedback :)

does Molly have any use for Nurses?

I will be running her as a Horror/Belles crew..

Every Rezzer has use for them lol especially if you're summoning 

Asking if a Resser Master has any use for Nurses is asking like a Guild Master has any use for Austringers.

4i5EK.gif

So I am pretty sure the store I ordered the Plast Craft buildings from didn't have the amount of stock I requested... hooray waiting on things from Spain. 

Now you know how we Europeans feel all the time. My latest order was postponed again due to a missing Collodi box.

• Like 1