Off Topic Playground

The Mist

tumblr_l8vky03DPU1qzcgluo1_1280.jpg

good ending but not really what I need

basically it's set around a girl (12) and her pet rat surviving in a post apocalyptic hi tech hive city, Since The Event, nothing has worked and the majority of the population has died and the world is in perpetual darkness with the occasional power surge that turns the lights back on. She basically is scrounging for food and seeking shelter forever heading towards the upper levels of the hive while sheltering from The Creatures which attack after the power surges.

My brother had to do a similar thing. It was equal parts sad and hilarious.

It's edducation for Health Laboratory Assistant and other specializations are Pharmacy Assistant, Dental Technician and General Nurse. There is usually a class of 26 people, 4 of whom are boys and General Nurse traditionally doesn't have any boys at all. Everybody keeps telling me how great it is going to be, but... I... I have to confess something. As I already said, I am 28 years old, but I have never... I have never played Dungeons and Dragons in my life. I was really looking forward to trying it with my new schoolmates.

• Like 1

I have a great family. We also did another 500 pages...

It's edducation for Health Laboratory Assistant and other specializations are Pharmacy Assistant, Dental Technician and General Nurse. There is usually a class of 26 people, 4 of whom are boys and General Nurse traditionally doesn't have any boys at all. Everybody keeps telling me how great it is going to be, but... I... I have to confess something. As I already said, I am 28 years old, but I have never... I have never played Dungeons and Dragons in my life. I was really looking forward to trying it with my new schoolmates.

My brother did an apprenticeship with 28. Normally, people do that after school. Most of the class were 17, he was 28, one was over 40. Strange feeling, he said. Not unheard of though.

Dungeons and Dragons is overrated. Play something better, like TtB, WoD, Shadowrun, almost anything.

I have a great family. We also did another 500 pages...

My brother did an apprenticeship with 28. Normally, people do that after school. Most of the class were 17, he was 28, one was over 40. Strange feeling, he said. Not unheard of though.

Dungeons and Dragons is overrated. Play something better, like TtB, WoD, Shadowrun, almost anything.

There is one more thing I have to confess and I am not kidding this time. I am quite used to younger schoolmates, because I got fired from faculty of medicine... four times. The worst thing is that when I was 18 and started medicine for the first time, there was this guy who was probably like 30 and I might have made few jokes. Just in the circle of friends you know, but still. Well, karma is... a nice lady.

I played Shadowrun Returns and Shadowrun: Dragonfall on PC and I really liked it. Very atmospheric and great story.

If I will ever be able to get some group together I would probably go with Through the Breach then. Ich bin ein Fluff-Kerl. And I really like lore of Malifaux. Can you play something like Bard or Warlock? Very charismatic guy who influences people through magic-infused musical instrument or dark arts?

If I will ever be able to get some group together I would probably go with Through the Breach then. Ich bin ein Fluff-Kerl. And I really like lore of Malifaux. Can you play something like Bard or Warlock? Very charismatic guy who influences people through magic-infused musical instrument or dark arts?

Absolutely. He'd likely be a necromancer, though.

Grave Robber has some abilities like that, yeah. I know I've always liked Wastrel in TTB. It's a support class that really wouldn't work in any other game, and it pairs up well with just about any rules-wise character class.

Afternoon/Evening all, how goes?

I just remembered Under Quarantine Monday Preview. That looks quite dark-artsy. Plus they keep adding new pursuits.

Wastrel you say, Edonil? Hmmm... I do like support characters.

I will have to borrow a copy of Fated Almanac somewhere. The problem is, that if I will be lucky enough to find people willing to play the game, I will probably have to be the Fate Master.

Shadowrun sounds fun, but it's completely new world and even though I played the PC games I know next to nothing about it and I would prefer to learn more about Malifaux via Through the Breach books.

There's a lot of options for support, magical or otherwise. If you want any advice, I played through the beta and love character design in TTB.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. But I am one of those guys... I do not know how to describe it. When I used to play World of Warcraft, I started with Warlock because I saw a wallpaper with one writing something into a grimoar and immediatelly liked it. Other classes were nice as well, but Warlock is... Warlock. So I played for probably 15 levels and then was like: "Hm, I don't like how soft I am." So I started Warrior. Long story short, I started like 5 or 6 characters, leveled them to level 20 and then returned to Warlock.

I always remember that when I see some Monday Preview or nicely painted model. I chose Zoraida because I immediately fell in love with her box set cover. Well, I actually started with Ophelia LaCroix, because I liked her box set as well and I didn't plan to buy a lot of models, just Ophelia Box Set and Slop Haulers. Oh, how naive I was. Also at the time there were no more Swampfiend models in plastic nor any other model that I would like to purchase, because I don't like the Nurse. And... wait... where am I heading with this chatter?

What I was trying to say is, that I like to read stories and look at pictures and just go with the one that immediately speaks to me :)

Actually there is no master that I didn't want to own at some point of my Malifaux career :D But after usually three days or so I get over it and am enthusiastic about Zoraida again. It's so hard to not fall in love with masters like Dreamer, Collodi or Molly, when you read about them or see their amazingly painted box sets.

I allways dread the Monday Preview :D It's just that Zoraida doesn't have a lot of models at this moment. Box Set, Waldgeists (whom people usually paint with one or two colours and a wash) and now finally Iggy :)

It will be really nice change to paint Iggy after all that green and brown. And it's a nice opportunity to learn how to paint object light sourcing.

I mix it a bit on the Master/Faction piece. I have a few Factions, but I won't collect a Master that I don't like, no matter the advantage in game terms. Same with any other game that I play, like Warmahordes. For instance, I've got all the 10 Thunders masters but Shenlong and Lynch. Have every intention of grabbing Shenlong, but Lynch doesn't do anything for me so I'm not going to pick him up, even though Illuminated are really good.