Off Topic Playground

So random question. Dreamer's Manifest Nightmares allows him to summon any Minion or Enforcer Nightmare at a TN of 10 :mask :mask + model's SS cost. 

Teddy costs 11 SS, therefore TN 21

Dreamer's Ca is 6, therefore needs a 15 or higher

Red Joker is a 14

How are people summoning Teddy with Dreamer?!

Mr Tannen can add +2when you use a mask card, allows summoning Teddy with at 13 :mask  and the red joker

• Like 3

"Shenannigans!" cried CJ

I'm with you, man. I haven't played in a while, but that sounds like bull.

It's hard enough for Nicodem (in M2E or 1.x) to summon two of anything other than Mindless Zombies with Arise.

There is no freaking way that he's summoning more than one Teddy per turn. In 1.x you could burn a stone to add to the duel total, which would allow it to work, but this is M2E and unstoppable casts are a memory now.

I'm hoping the entire thing hinges on a single, squishy model I can snipe with McTavish on Turn 1 :D

Mr Tannen can add +2when you use a mask card, allows summoning Teddy with at 13 :mask  and the red joker

Looks like we both get our wish, but really 2 a turn?

I like Notorious E.W.E !!!

And as for the Dreamer thing...seems fishy... 

Not looking at the Teddy Summoning, i swear my deck is missing the Red Joker and the 13 Masks but wow that makes the rest of his summons a lot easier, sacrifice a Daydream and play two 9's for both the twins?? Glorious

Chompy is more effective and easier to do because it's linear logic. Also, I prefer the Wp drain build better for Horror Duels with Teddy, Copps and Widow. Between Daydreams and Web Markers, you can hobble any crew. Even take down Pandora.

1. The way I play Pandora she is constantly hobbled.

2. I can make Nom Nom noises with LCB on the table

• Like 1

Not looking at the Teddy Summoning, i swear my deck is missing the Red Joker and the 13 Masks but wow that makes the rest of his summons a lot easier, sacrifice a Daydream and play two 9's for both the twins?? Glorious

Doesn't work like that, the Daydream adds the mask to the end total, not the card flipped/cheated. If that card isn't a mask, you don't get +2, and if its a tome, you are at -2

I am planning on getting all the effigies but not planning on Zoraida or Collodi.

Just like the models and will use them in crews with the masters I have if possible..

And Collodi is out, saw his box in my LGS this morning. 

Much the same, I need to pick up Widow Weaver and Wicked Dolls (and the missing two Teddies in my collection) as well as the Brutal, Mysterious and Arcane Effigy and Zoraida so might as well pick up the Puppet Master while I'm at it since I'll have most of his Crew. Plus I think that Vasilia will fit in nicely with the Dreamer and Stitched Together giving the stitched fast

Do you guys sometimes have these... moments of weakness? Like you watch kung-fu movie and suddenly think: "I like kung-fu. I would like to purchase Shenlong even though I haven't even finished this and that." Next day you read a story about Molly and think: "Heh, Molly. I would like to..." Day after that you see some preview...

If I was starting with Malifaux right now, knowing everything that I know, I would choose Zoraida again, it's just... Do I have low Wp? Is this normal?

• Like 1

Do you guys sometimes have these... moments of weakness? Like you watch kung-fu movie and suddenly think: "I like kung-fu. I would like to purchase Shenlong even though I haven't even finished this and that." Next day you read a story about Molly and think: "Heh, Molly. I would like to..." Day after that you see some preview...

If I was starting with Malifaux right now, knowing everything that I know, I would choose Zoraida again, it's just... Do I have low Wp? Is this normal?

Yes constantly, as an example earlier in this thread I said "Screw i i'm going to order Marcus" need I say more?