Off Topic Playground

yeah pretty much business as usual.

its dangerous because I start thinking things like...are 7 bayou gremlins enough?  Are 8 piglets enough?  Should I get the bases now, or next month? Can I sneak the book onto my work desk?

That sort of stuff...

Clearly too many bayous :P

Anyone started a "so when can I expect my gencon goodies?" thread yet?

Anyone game enough to?  ;)

I don't have any gencon goodies, so.....

As a duly appointed representative of the "Formless spawn, Ubbo-sathla, Cthonian, Elder thing, Dole" Alliance (F.U.C.E.D for short) I deeply resent the blatant breach of copyright that your so called church represents.  

• Like 2

Canine Remains are so good. I see Hamelin getting more use out of them than actual Rezzers

I can see that I'll have to fight the Mrs for them, between Canine Remains and Flesh Constructs her Kirai crew at the moment is a massive pain

We <3 lol

How was Gen Con? How was your TtB session?

Gen Con was great as always. I really enjoy working in the Wyrd Booth and getting to fangirl over all the product while telling others about it. I ended up picking up Dark Carnival, Ulix, Darkness Comes Rattling (OMG what a fantastic game!!) and my brother bought me Crossroads 7 for my birthday. I also won one in a tournament as part of a raffle. I didn't really do much of anything besides work for Wyrd a lot and do the tournament. Tearing the booth down was HARD WORK! I also bought a Tentacle Kitty.

In the tournament I won one game with Yan Blow and lost two, so what you see in my siggy is my final Yan Lo standings for now, as I'm moving onto Ulix for a time!

My TTB session went all right. There was a kid who was hogging all the attention, so I think some of the other people got bored for a while. But in the end, the fated managed to cause a riot in their prison camp, kill all of the guild guards, and one of them was riding around on the back of a peacekeeper that they managed to repair and animate themselves, so it wasn't all bad.

Curses, foiled again!

That sounds like a good idea, may get a lot of people interested in the tournament as its unclear how long it will be before it gets a general release.

You're pretty much constantly foiled