Off Topic Playground

Feathers are one of those things you can do a lot of ways. I do drybrushing, start with a black or a dark purple, then I drybrush a couple dark blues over it and a wash to tie it all together.

I'm probably going to be coming back to Arcanists a bit after Gencon, going to probably pick up Kaeris and Ironsides.

Understandable....

No, not really.

I have a few Lost and Tormented Models in my collection so far so looks to be a decent cross over, plus I like the idea of Jack Daw's mechanics although The Guilty i'm not that sold on, plus Brotherhood of the Rat

I seem to be driven towards movement or Control masters as well as those utilising AP in non conventional ways, Lilith, Pandora, Zoraida, Lucius, Mei Feng, Jack Daw, Hamelin, Tara, Brewmaster

Oh, I get the box by itself, I just don't get the hype. People starting Arcanists because of it and all.

Arcanists are cool.

People eventually realise this. ;)

I'm still not sure about having not bought Nightmare Chompybits when that was the gencon special 5 years ago. Everything else I can get later if I want it, but this is now or never (well or Black friday for a couple of years probably but you know what I mean).

I want a Colette crew simply because she was one of my main three masters in 1st edition. (Along with Lady Justice and Lilith).

But although I think the models are nice and the quirkiness is a draw, I still want the original Colette and her girls.

I'll wait until the September general release for her.

Yeah, Arcanists are cool. The third coolest faction in my eyes. The list is

1. Guild

2. Ressers

3. Rest

:D

More like

1. Guild

2. Gremlins

3.  The rest

*waits for first "but Gremlins aren't a proper faction" argument*  :)

You both have the wrong faction in 1st

1. Neverborn

2. Rest

• Like 1

And here I thought your list would be

1. Guild

2. Guild

3. Guild

4. Guild

5. Rest

6. Ressers

:D

That might be Abs' list before he discovered the green menace, aka Gremlins.

I actually like Ressers. They are so nicely different from Guild. Their style appeals to me. They wouldn't tempt me so much if your list applied....

My list goes:  (By order of how much I love the majority of the masters in the faction, not neccesarily what I play the most)

1.  Guild

2.  Rezzer

3.  Neverborn

4.  Arcanist

5.  Ten Thunders

6.  Outcasts

7.  Gremlin

But I like masters from ALL factions!  :)

I don't play her often, but I think my favorite Malifaux character is probably Sonnia.

• Like 2

My list goes:  (By order of how much I love the majority of the masters in the faction, not neccesarily what I play the most)

1.  Guild

2.  Rezzer

3.  Neverborn

4.  Arcanist

5.  Ten Thunders

6.  Outcasts

7.  Gremlin

But I like masters from ALL factions!  :)

I don't play her often, but I think my favorite Malifaux character is probably Sonnia.

You clearly are a woman of taste.