Off Topic Playground

That sounds so wrong... so dirty...

I think its pretty much a really honest description. Which might Lure you into thinking "this ought to be good" and then you realize it was as promised and you are just let down.

It's 20 + 8 Bank Holidays for us in the UK. Can't complain really! 

I did not count bank holidays.

I don't trust anyone that refuses to do karaoke.

Karaoke is correlated to suicide rates... negatively, I'd like to add.

It tends to blow its load rather quickly, and tends to drag on afterwards.

Reminds me of a very famous German book. No one likes it, everybody has to read it. Bleargh.

ok, I just walked into a masturbation conversation...wankers.

And I see only MD out of all of you has visited Wales...and he survived! 

Though whether his drinking problem started after the trip here, I am not at liberty to disclose...  ;)

I went to Uni in Wales, it was interesting to say the least

And I see only MD out of all of you has visited Wales...and he survived! 

Though whether his drinking problem started after the trip here, I am not at liberty to disclose...  ;)

Indeed I did, I was camping in the welsh wilderness for a week. I had to wrestle off the rare and dangerous welsh Gorilla Sheep, a very nasty breed. Whilst doing that I had to hide from the creatures hidden in the mist and of course the local perverts. 

I've not had to repress too much of my time there *pulls hair out and cackles wildly* :)

• Like 2

Indeed I did, I was camping in the welsh wilderness for a week. I had to wrestle off the rare and dangerous welsh Gorilla Sheep, a very nasty breed. Whilst doing that I had to hide from the creatures hidden in the mist and of course the local perverts. 

I've not had to repress too much of my time there *pulls hair out and cackles wildly* :)

Sounds like you got lucky off by wresting only the Gorilla Sheep, and not the Sheep-at-arms.

@ MD.

Ah yes, the local perverts...They are like the nuclear deterrent for us in Wales...deploy the perverts to scare tourists away from our lovely welsh women.

Seems to work...

Gorilla sheep?  They are so lat year...and do you mean Guerilla sheep?  ;)

Bit of a difference...

Not that book written by that guy I hope! 

No. That's actually illegal to print in Germany. And a pretty bleak read, I hear. I'm talking about Effi Briest.

So the drinking problem was in full swing then? :D