Off Topic Playground

~Walks into the thread and notices everything's had a make over~

What is it with forums and having giant makeovers these days? I like the old look better :(

Also, the old one didn't keep eating the mouse cursor and let me use the arrow keys to move the text cursor about whilst typing.

~Notices my avatar's been eaten~

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!

Thanks Chocobo for the pic to put it up again :)

Edited by LonelyPath

erm... I think we have a.... problem....

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

nm, no problem... Just seeing things *wink*

How so Fell?

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Spotted your update after posting, lol.

I thought they had turned the counter back on for this thread... It's been off since page... 200 or 250... to keep us from racking up our posts count in here (I'd have something like 4500 posts). As it is, the first... 1600 of my posts are from this thread and others like it... I've had to earn my 3000 though :)

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

also.... oooOOOooo

no more double posts ;)

Yep, seems they've fixed the double post issue :D

Other forums have done the same.

I wish they had turned the counter back on in this thread, I think most of my posts from from posting in here, hahahaha.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Also... where'd all our sigs go?!!!! :radioactive:

Oh, it's not that bad Steam. Although the arrow key problem is one that's bugging me. Not sure on the Monoliths though...I just stay away from the barves. Good luck finding out, though, I'll provide cover for you. (ducks next to a small box and pulls out a rifle, pointing it at the Monoliths)

~Heads over to the Ale Monolith, unchains is and sets it back on the ground before pouring off a pint for myself~

Poor things, they shouldn't be tied up like that,m they're living beings too!

As for how I am... I think the words "OMG KILL ME NOW COZ OF ALL THIS PAIN" sums it up pretty well. In lots of agony in my legs and back and my painkillers no longer work :(

Well, I think we know who's been watching The Goonies again lately ;)

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Right, in to much pain today to be sat at the pc so I'm off to lay in bed and play some Final Fantasy (yep, giving the scum of Arkham a bit of a break). See ya again all!

I should have saved puppet Francisco someplace!

Leaving for two weeks in NZ in.... 31 days. Getting excited!

The Great and Ancient Malifaux Spirits prefer burnt offerings of Tofu and Cheese.... And the occasional Pig.

Start worshiping... I bet Francisco will come back ;)

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

bye Path!!! Feel better!!!

The Great and Ancient Malifaux Spirits prefer burnt offerings of Tofu and Cheese.... And the occasional Pig.

Start worshiping... I bet Francisco will come back ;)

LoL

There's enough going on that I feel pretty good about waiting a while!

I do need to get on creating a signature block finally.