Off Topic Playground

Awww.... still, some presents to look forward to!

I'm having three xmases this year...spent the actual day with my wifes parents, then had another xmas day on boxing day with her brothers family.

And on Sunday We will be having our third xmas, this time with my parents!

All those dinners...and presents!

I did have a good Christmas! Served in the Christmas Eve service at church, which was an interesting experience. My sister and brother-in-law came out for a couple days, which was a blast. I've spent the past couple days making my way through a new book and playing Arkham City. How about you, Abs? (and anyone else, of course!) Glad to see you finally got that typed up! I need to get myself to writing again sometime soon... :P bloody muse...

Awww.... still, some presents to look forward to!

I'm having three xmases this year...spent the actual day with my wifes parents, then had another xmas day on boxing day with her brothers family.

And on Sunday We will be having our third xmas, this time with my parents!

All those dinners...and presents!

o.O that's a lot of Christmas days...

So, just got aRasputina assembled...that model is tall! I mean, I know Snowstorm is hunched over, and bigger overall, but sheesh...Rasputina's gundam is definitely good sized. I'm looking forward to painting it, and hoping to try it out sometime soon, been a long time since I've used the Ice Queen...

*snaps fingers, watches Web's hair catch fire, steps in to Web's shadow and out of a showgirl's shadow on the other side of the thread*

Who needs a rocket launcher? I set stuff on fire and punch cheeky guys in the teeth. 'nough said :angel:

*picks up a rocket launcher with a bow around it*

I did get you this for Christmas, but you don't want it

Have to be, almost everything in thread has tried to kill me. Even the food here

I seem to recall i haven't tried to kill you chocobo...I may have maimed you accidentally a few times though....

*falls over laughing,.. picturing Fell snapping fingers* The whole threads gonna break out into song and dance? Oh no,... she's gonna kill me with a roaring rendition of "West Side Story"

oh, they never learn........ ;)

*snaps fingers, watches Web's hair catch fire, steps in to Web's shadow and out of a showgirl's shadow on the other side of the thread*

Who needs a rocket launcher? I set stuff on fire and punch cheeky guys in the teeth. 'nough said :angel:

*sits and watches the show*

it isn't a good week unless Fell sets someone on fire....