Off Topic Playground

~Points Fell toward the big comfy bed at the back of the thread~

Knock yourself out :)

Chocobo, I passed your message and and she laughed and said that since you're a chocobo and no one really knows what gender they are anything's possible. But you'll still need to pass a full medical (and she insists on a cavity search) ~shudders~

If she dresses in Harley Quinn's nurses outfit, tell her she can go crazy :D

If she dresses in Harley Quinn's nurses outfit, tell her she can go crazy :D

I doubt she'd be performing the medical, though videos of it would likely surface on the internet... I know how her mind works...

And you REALLY don't want to know about the lolita maids and schoolgirls, she went into quite... uh... specific details...

I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight.

I doubt she'd be performing the medical, though videos of it would likely surface on the internet... I know how her mind works...

And you REALLY don't want to know about the lolita maids and schoolgirls, she went into quite... uh... specific details...

I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight.

Sounds like she wants more than one girl included, bonus! :D

Just got to get them dress as Malifaux nurses

I've been at work all day, not long since got back and now I'm off to chase a pigs bladder around. I did observe through the spyglass of reading-past-posts the... interesting... events today mind.

Chocobo, if you feel the need for gender reassignment surgery I'm sure we can arrange something

*holds up a sharp knife that gleams in the light*

I've been at work all day, not long since got back and now I'm off to chase a pigs bladder around. I did observe through the spyglass of reading-past-posts the... interesting... events today mind.

Chocobo, if you feel the need for gender reassignment surgery I'm sure we can arrange something

*holds up a sharp knife that gleams in the light*

Not just yet, but for now you may call me Stephen king of the Lesbians

*drops the bag of burning Alps and jumps up and down on it, pulverizing the contents and extinguishing the fire*

*examines the smoldering burlap oozing rancid Alp paste*

I bet this would be good on toast ...

*takes rancid alp paste toast and feeds it to a chained-up dreamer, with a lot of force, a lot..*

EAT IT YEAHHHH, EAT IT YOU CREEPY BRAT!!