Off Topic Playground

lol whos body parts are you selling?

Just some random people that were passing the house, no one important :D

I'm also playing catch up with Torchwood Miracle Day, I'd been completely forgetting to watch it since episode 2!!! About to watch episode 6 now, it's getting very good. Thanks goodness for BBC iplayer!

I'm also playing catch up with Torchwood Miracle Day, I'd been completely forgetting to watch it since episode 2!!! About to watch episode 6 now, it's getting very good. Thanks goodness for BBC iplayer!

I've been watching it since the start, I'm pretty disappointed to be honest

Yeah I am behind on this as well. Partially because after Children of Earth my wife refuses to watch Torchwood. It violated her "no dead kids" rule. Sad to hear Miracle day is not as good as Childen of Earth because CoE was an amazing 5 hours of TV.

Yeah I am behind on this as well. Partially because after Children of Earth my wife refuses to watch Torchwood. It violated her "no dead kids" rule. Sad to hear Miracle day is not as good as Childen of Earth because CoE was an amazing 5 hours of TV.

You better not let her watch The Walking dead then. If they keep certain future story lines intact it's not gonna make her happy.

Future? I'm pretty sure the first five minutes violated that rule.

If they keep certain scenes from the comic then it'll only be worse. Then again, some of the younger characters from the book don't seem to be in it (and they should be by now) and others don't seem to be on the cast listing for season 2 when other characters introduced at the same time are ;) I wish I could say for definite, but sadly a NDA (though I don't work on the show I talk to people that do) stops me :(

Edited by LonelyPath