Off Topic Playground

Hi Lobo...hope you enjoy Gencon! Thanks for the armour upgrades by the way! (see earlier posts)....

No problem. :)

Everyone get Lobo! Lobo needs to get soaked before he vanishes on us again!

~pops into my shed and comes back out with a Gatling Water Cannon ~ Ah, much better :D

~shoots everyone~

Oooh, is that how it is then???

*snaps fingers, summons flame wall between him and Lonely*

Kaeris is my BFF. :D

Lobo, fire's cheating, this is a water fight, lol!

~Sneaks in some Teddies to nom on the cookies like the addicts they are~

No one shall get the cookies now! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

~then arms said Teddies with more Gatling Water Cannons to fill in for me while I go watch DVD's, oh and to not listen to Princess's bribes until she offers at least 4 cookies a piece to them~ :P

See ya later everyone :D

Lobo, fire's cheating, this is a water fight, lol!

~Sneaks in some Teddies to nom on the cookies like the addicts they are~

No one shall get the cookies now! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

~then arms said Teddies with more Gatling Water Cannons to fill in for me while I go watch DVD's, oh and to not listen to Princess's bribes until she offers at least 4 cookies a piece to them~ :P

See ya later everyone :D

*Takes out the teddies with water bending*

Water bending, FTW

Heh, Trust a Finger Waggler to bring Fire to a water fight! ;)

WTF....you were using Earth. :tongue1:

Shall I start with some Wind as well?

Maybe we should invite Captain Planet to participate in the water fight. Though he might yell at us for wasting resources. :D

*snaps fingers, water appears INSIDE Abs...slowly filling up the view port on his front*

Mwa Ha Ha Ha

WTF....you were using Earth. :tongue1:

Shall I start with some Wind as well?

Maybe we should invite Captain Planet to participate in the water fight. Though he might yell at us for wasting resources. :D

*snaps fingers, water appears INSIDE Abs...slowly filling up the view port on his front*

Mwa Ha Ha Ha

*glug*

*Pulls emergency release cord. Hatch on bottom of armour opens, and water gushes out*

Not funny....

# the beep of a truck backing up can be heard threw the walls of the thread , crashing in is the back end of a for truck , Foerender grinning from the top blasts everone in the thread with a fire hose ! # stuck on this fiends !

Ho oh!

I see how it is.

*waggles fingers, disappears in a blinding flash. Foe is temporarily stunned by the bright lights*

*reappears behind Foe, grabs second hose from fire truck, stuffs it down the back of Foe's pants, kicks the pressure valve lever, and leaps free of the truck, just before Foe's pants explode with pressurized water*

Sneaky sneaky....

You know, they often say it's bad to be high and dry, but in this case, I'm thinking it's bad to be high and wet. Water conducts electricity quite well, and high objects and more likely to be struck by....

*waggles fingers, lightning shoots out headed for Foe*

Oh my....the Bear and Fell and Karn leave and are gone less than a day and we're already fighting like a bunch of puppets!

Sneaky sneaky....

You know, they often say it's bad to be high and dry, but in this case, I'm thinking it's bad to be high and wet. Water conducts electricity quite well, and high objects and more likely to be struck by....

*waggles fingers, lightning shoots out headed for Foe*

Oh my....the Bear and Fell and Karn leave and are gone less than a day and we're already fighting like a bunch of puppets!

We're all doom I tell you

*The Coffee Monolith reforms ala Terminator 2, except seems to have double it's size O.o*

*Enters thread, tosses arms around the Coffee Monolith in an awkward embrace.*

[whispers] Let's never fight again. [/whispers]

*Writes a note on a dirty piece of paper, licks the back and slaps it against the Monolith, where it sticks and flutters for all to read:*

GENCON! (click the linky)

*Leaps through a window and is gone.*

*Enters thread, tosses arms around the Coffee Monolith in an awkward embrace.*

[whispers] Let's never fight again. [/whispers]

*Writes a note on a dirty piece of paper, licks the back and slaps it against the Monolith, where it sticks and flutters for all to read:*

GENCON! (click the linky)

*Leaps through a window and is gone.*

Watches Hatchet dive through the window on side of the thread and come through a window on the other side