Off Topic Playground

*Lifts head up* Wow fan fic day apparently. I still need to catch up on Chocobo's and AB's and now possibly another one? *lets head fall back to the floor and mumbles something*

i tell you, you're slacking! Never mind all this gencon crap, reading our stories is what you should be doing! And chucklemonkey's too.....

;)

# A Trojan horse slowly rolls into the thread , a huge side door slowly opens filling the thread with anticipation . Yup to everyone's delight FoeRender steps out of the shadows along with his trusty hounds . Fire works pop off as he walks down from the huge Trojan horse entering the thread . #

whats up all !

# A Trojan horse slowly rolls into the thread , a huge side door slowly opens filling the thread with anticipation . Yup to everyone's delight FoeRender steps out of the shadows along with his trusty hounds . Fire works pop off as he walks down from the huge Trojan horse entering the thread . #

whats up all !

I just wrote post No. 100 and i'm really proud of myself, do you want an autograph?

Edit: why the f**k is my post count not raising

*stomps angry on the ground*

whats up all !

~Foerender gets met by a gaggle of giggling Showgirls and is presented with a giant cookie. The Showgirls scamper off giggling leaving a bemused FoeRender standing in place only to have the cookie open and a spring-loaded custard pie launch at his face.~

They may be sweet, but no one said Showgirls aren't above the occasional practical joke ;)

~Foerender gets met by a gaggle of giggling Showgirls and is presented with a giant cookie. The Showgirls scamper off giggling leaving a bemused FoeRender standing in place only to have the cookie open and a spring-loaded custard pie launch at his face.~

They may be sweet, but no one said Showgirls aren't above the occasional practical joke ;)

Yeah the pranked Murdoch aswell

Anyone else have days where it just seems like Murphy has taken the wheel? Especially ones that start off great! Started putting together my fleet for Firestorm Armada, discovered a whole slew of miscast issues that made that a nightmare, and then, just as I was finishing that up, the machine I run at work seems to have died for the fourth or fifth time in the past three weeks. -_- I am so glad today's Thursday and the week is almost over...

jokes on them I love pie ! #licks finger clean , and gobbles up pie crust #