Off Topic Playground

Ooo sounds like fun. At Lear you arent eating strange things and getting sick all over the place *looks at floor, points* think you missed a spot...

I'll have you know, I've gone almost 48 hours without tossing my cookies. I'm shooting for a personal best here, so don't jinx it.

Hatchet! Don't you know it's not nice to eat people until AFTER their guard is down *shakes head* I know some ressers Orboros... we'll find you a new arm...

*Swallowing the last of the cookies and arm.*

Hey! If a dude sticks his arm in a wood chipper, you don't blame the wood chipper.

Lesson learned.

*Nods to the trap door in the corner.*

There's a barrel of used arms in the cellar if you wanna take a look. I might have something in your size ...

Edited by Hatchethead

Hey! If a dude sticks his arm in a wood chipper, you don't blame the wood chipper.

Lesson learned.

There's a barrel of used arms in the cellar if you wanna take a look. I might have something in your size ...

You don't look so hard to me

Lesson learned.

The one on the left. No.. not that one, the one with the most flesh on it, could you hand it to me? I'd really appriciate that :)

The one on the left. No.. not that one, the one with the most flesh on it, could you hand it to me? I'd really appriciate that :)

I'll do you one better and reattach it. I may look like a big, fat Neverborn Outcast, but I'm actually pure Rezzer.

It's the least I can do, really.