Off Topic Playground

For Hoffman Ive hot him more how I like him, mainly just bending and moving it a bit to be more dynamic and trying to get it in more of an action pose then anything else, hoffman is still just there though in his harness, can't really figure out a good pose for him so he just looks impantient

Haha, yeah. I had originally thought that something based off Professor X would work well, what with him being bald already and using more-or-less Mind Control on things around him (if you hadn't noticed yet, several of my pieces are comic character inspired ;) ) But I couldn't figure out how to mold his legs so he'd sit in a wheel chair with the backpack thing pushing him. :) If my painting/modeling queue gets really empty at some point (yeah right, haha), maybe I'll buy an extra blister of him and give it a shot. ;)

Mmm my Levy's pose is basically plane but I'm going to do a bit with his base I think. Desolation Engine ise awesome. I had some old GW Dark Eldar chains I put onto his back so he has this almost cape of spiked and hooked chains coming off his back and built up his base so it looks like he is chasing you up a hill or something like that.

Dude...that sounds EPIC. Pics? I got some nice chain for dirt cheap by buying some odd earrings that were on clearance. :thumb: Plus...have something else going on as well....

<.<

>.>

See...told you...always plotting. :)

SPAs though....yeah....they're kind of awesome already though, hehe.

Haha, yeah. I had originally thought that something based off Professor X would work well, what with him being bald already and using more-or-less Mind Control on things around him (if you hadn't noticed yet, several of my pieces are comic character inspired ;) ) But I couldn't figure out how to mold his legs so he'd sit in a wheel chair with the backpack thing pushing him. :) If my painting/modeling queue gets really empty at some point (yeah right, haha), maybe I'll buy an extra blister of him and give it a shot. ;)

Dude nice idea! I could have done the legs lol, Im much better at modeling then I am at painting ;)

Dude...that sounds EPIC. Pics? I got some nice chain for dirt cheap by buying some odd earrings that were on clearance. :thumb: Plus...have something else going on as well....

<.<

>.>

See...told you...always plotting. :)

SPAs though....yeah....they're kind of awesome already though, hehe.

Once I get it painted, sure I'll put some up ;)

Got plans to add some more chain to it to, I really wan't to go for the monster breaking free look with it XD

Yeah the SPA's are alreayd awesome, but I love to mod things and I just can't figure out a good one for them >.>

Plotting huh? *Swings ball and chain*

Heya beasties... how are you guys doing this evening??

*tackles*

Just getting my bag ready for gaming night thankfully =)

*EXPLOSIONS!!!* -Spoonman playing in background-

Hello all, bows to everyone. How have we all been? *Looks at Fell* Just got here to eh, a pleasure.

Ahhh I see Spoon escaped his cupboard again. Even'n spoon! Not to bad, ya self?

Okay... how do you deal with stupid 14 year olds who think they know everything and don't know when to STFU?

Heaviest model you or they have in a sock and BAM! Right accross the face XD

Otherwise... I dont know, if you figure it out tell me :/ I just do what what Ratty suggested, let them make there mistakes and take the consequences for it. Darwinism!

Hell.. let them think they are right, it only lasts for little a while. Then there is regret, depression, turning to drink... followed by the inevitable death by liver failure.

I'm so glad that I'm a genius and will never die, that is for fools.

Hell.. let them think they are right, it only lasts for little a while. Then there is regret, depression, turning to drink... followed by the inevitable death by liver failure.

Then the fun begins hahaha. Hello all... uh wait a minute. Feels like I missed something.

Meh, but like Sketch said, whats your situation Fell?