Big Bang Theory...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, Katherine Tate > Karen Gillan

That is very true. Partly because Katherine Tate was much more like an old school companion.

I understand the why they do it but there is way to much sexual tension in the new series. Not everyone on the planet should want to bang the Doctor. Thats Captain Jack's job.

In Sketch's defense....Neverborn are notorious for NOT leaving Tenant's alone.

Love it. Quote of the thread so far.

And as for BBT, its one of my all time favourite shows as I can relate to quite a lot of it.

I love comics, I have in the past infatuated over a blonde flatmate, I have a collection of sci-fi inspired T-shirts and I have a friend called Leonard.

But I have no grasp of physics whatsoever. I guess I'm Penny in that respect! But without the dresses. Except at the weekends.....

Love it. Quote of the thread so far.

And as for BBT, its one of my all time favourite shows as I can relate to quite a lot of it.

I love comics, I have in the past infatuated over a blonde flatmate, I have a collection of sci-fi inspired T-shirts and I have a friend called Leonard.

But I have no grasp of physics whatsoever. I guess I'm Penny in that respect! But without the dresses. Except at the weekends.....

Do you have man feet?

I watched some of the Buffy episodes again for the first time in years at the weekend. I have to say they don't captivate me as much as they used to when they first came out.

Still a good series though, but i preferred Angel for the stories and action!

And on a Whedon note, Firefly is still as amazing as it ever was!! Shouldn't have cancelled it.