Kathie's Miniatures, updated sporadically

Thanks Nathan! I just finished up.. ,with the exception of a few eyeballs, The Perdita Crew for a friend. This was time critical and I did the crew in 2 days, in between everything else I had to do. I did not go out on a limb with any neat techniques or anything, just made sure they would fit as a cohesive unit and my friend said he wanted them to be in the desert! Must be desert. Let me know what you think.

guild0001.jpg

guild0002.jpg

guild0003.jpg

guild0005.jpg

..and here is a teaser WIP of my game garage... it will be the untilmate game-cave when finished.

garage0002.jpg

The work on the Game-cave has been moving along ever so slowly. We are doing it all ourselves and we have zero construction experience. this will be my sectioned off Paint-Zone, complete with gate to keep the noise familiar away from sharp, stabby blades etc. The work is tiring, but fun even though all the angles are off by a little no matter what Nemissary and I do.

garage0009.jpg

garage0008.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Ok... My desktop and laptop have both crashed and I am now using an old computer that was in the closet amd hopelessly outdated. I finally managed to get some pics uploaded, but they came out strangely small. Oh well, at least I'm back on the interwebs after a few weeks of no computers at all.

I did a Showgirls commission and I hope everyone likes it. This is my first try at such colorful painting. I left the bases a very simple laquered wood look, because anything else may make the model too confusing with all these colors. Let me know what you think. I hope the person that wanted these, likes them. They are in the mail as of yesterday morning.

183.jpg

184.jpg

188.jpg

189.jpg

192.jpg

194.jpg

196.jpg

198.jpg

200.jpg