Help me spend my money.

K.blas

So my birthday is coming up, and I've got some money saved up from Xmas (yeah I know...)

Thing is, what should I buy to flesh out my crew? I've got 50 Amazon Bucks to spend, plus my b-day monies.

What I've got:

Kirai

Ikiryo

Seishin

2x Onryo

Datsue-Ba (Yeah it's the box set, I just really like to type their names.:P)

Convict Gunslinger

Taelor

In my cart currently:

4x Seishin

Lost Love

Now the question that I have is this, what should I get in terms of models. Melee, shooty, utility...?

Well you've got most of Kirai's crew down, I'd say go ahead and fill it out with a Shikome or two and two clams of Gaki, maybe Jack Daw if you have any scratch left over

I think this sums things up nicely.

Jack Daw with Kirai is especially nasty. I have been on the wrong side of it a couple of times and I don't like it one bit.

Would y'all say that Taelor is an ok fit with a Kirai crew?

I'm looking to add in a bit of some Melee muscle, and I can't decide between her, a Dead Rider, and Misaki (you know to keep the Asian theme). I doubt I'll be consistently able to make them spirits so I'm looking at straight up comparisons.

Should I just use Datsue-Ba as a Melee model, and then go for a good utility like Jack?

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, my Kirai strategy is to cause panic by throwing as many shikomes at my opponent as I possibly can, because I play Kirai in a very risky, front line sort of way that gives me a lot of extra seishin to play with, so I'd recommend them as a good purchase if you're an agressive player with Kirai, if you're more reserved, you'll mostly be throwing out Onryos for summons.

Will you be playing a crew that can be hit by a large hammer? If yes, then Taelor is a good fit.