Woot wyrd hit a new record

Well done on the new record everyone. I welcome our Rodent Overlords with rotting arms, and see no reason the can not coexist with our Neverborn Princess. May I recommend an undead council to you both? Nothing is more loyal than the subjugated dead after all.

I think this is an amazing community and I'm really pleased to be a part of it, everyone is so friendly and helpful and its a refreshing change from some of the gaming forums I used to visit. I think that this achievement is in no small part down to Eric and Nathan's enthusiasm for the game, how many other manufacturers forums do the creators post in welcome threads.

You guys rock. I'll never get fed up of telling people how great this community is....................

I think this is an amazing community and I'm really pleased to be a part of it, everyone is so friendly and helpful and its a refreshing change from some of the gaming forums I used to visit. I think that this achievement is in no small part down to Eric and Nathan's enthusiasm for the game, how many other manufacturers forums do the creators post in welcome threads.

You guys rock. I'll never get fed up of telling people how great this community is....................

I completely agree my good man. Many a good time has been and will be shared with this particular group. I ,like yourself it seems, am refreshed by the attentive nature of the folks in charge and how easily good help for both new and seasoned players is prevalent. This is simply not so in in other games (looking at trading card games in particular). While those games have polite and helpful players they are overshadowed by the less than admirable members of their communities. Let us strive to create an ever greater group of gamers so that other may look into the folds of our organization with envy and those of us in our organization shall look out with a welcoming gaze and ever open arms. *raises glass* To us, il meglio del meglio.

So, am I too late to join the revolution then? Hail to the Rodent King and all that.

But congratulations WYrd on setting the new record. Nice to see a whole day spent holding a gun to people's heads, making them sign in was worth it! ;)

Only joking. It wasn't really a gun. But they didn't know that.

Only if these two are the overloads

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldp582CP351qddj4so1_500.jpg

Do my eyes deceive me or did the record get broken AGAIN yesterday (22nd)?

Any reason for the surge, or is it just a good sign that Malifaux, and these forums, are getting more popular?

And ironic that on the same day Dangerous Beans posted a thread that nothing was happening!! However, thanks to people who shall remain nameless #cough# that didn't last long!

Keep it up Wyrd, lets smash another soon!