Vote for your Puppet Preview

EricJ

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votes are still happening

Rejected Playtesters votes still, and always will, count for double.

And no one gets to ask for an avatar, it happens when I get into the mood to make it happen, and asking me for it gets me kind of in the opposite mood needed. :D

If it's still going on, I just want to put out a casual vote for either Cassandra, other Showgirls, or a Mannequin.

Also, that Mechanical Dove is adorable. I love all the puppets!

I love it too :D

Votes are still happening

Rejected Playtesters votes still, and always will, count for double.

And no one gets to ask for an avatar, it happens when I get into the mood to make it happen, and asking me for it gets me kind of in the opposite mood needed. :D

Unless your me and a dove is as far away from a mature as possible, but it's a sort of like silver Chocobo and do love it <3

Don't worry, I'm not upset, just laying ground rules, I actually got the playfulness :)

And besides, as you've seen, if you ask for one thing, you will likely get something completely different!

And you can tell whoever I want to torture at the moment, because they'll be the stuffed piglet :D

And besides, as you've seen, if you ask for one thing, you will likely get something completely different!

so if I was to ask for an ashes and dust avatar then the chances of me being a stufffed piglet or somthing equally insignificant are pretty high?

To be fair any of us could be in for 'the puppet treatment' next

I'm guessing Hazyel will soon, possibly

Its a plague... a plague of puppets is sweeping the forums!

But ... some of us enjoy it =D *twirls ball and chain*

Me too, I get to live with Colette and the showgirls one week and with Hazyel and the other Neverborn the other ^_^

http://www.wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19085

Putting a list together here feel free to add any others you find

Don't worry, I'm not upset, just laying ground rules, I actually got the playfulness :)

And you can tell whoever I want to torture at the moment, because they'll be the stuffed piglet :D

So we can ask to be tortured? :)