Guild Brawl Partners?

Mr. Bigglesworth

Got a possible Brawl coming up soon and was curious about which Guild masters pair up best. I have Sonia, Lady J and Perdita. I don't have Lucius but could get him, though he is a henchman, so his position in a Brawl is much more expensive since he doesn't get his ss cache. Which of the 3 ladies pair up best, and the pros and cons? I am asking to determine who to paint next.

I like Perdita and Lady J they are more of opposites, shooter and sword expert. They seem like they might compete for that one important Mask. Sonia on the other hand as a partner would be eating up all the SS.

The game will be around 40-50 ss.

Really any of the three book 1 masters pair up well in a brawl. Me personally I like sonnia and dita but any pair of the three our good.

I like that your game is around 40-50 stones cause I played a 80 stone brawl one day and boy let me tell you guild scale phenomaly as points go up (there wasn't much of a point continuing after turn three as they, my two friends had about 25-30 points left one master and one henchmen with nothing in combat minus a belle and the judge).

However after they flipped for strategy they didn't change it and they had the destroy evidence one while I fortunatley flipped slaughter. So I really had no reason to move any model of mine after turn one.

• 2 weeks later...

My choice would be for Justice and Dita simply because the melee of Justice and the judge coupled with the guns of the Ortegas makes a nice match, though I would switch out the Marshals for Stalkers and thus you sort of get the best of all three worlds.

I think a hoffman/Dita duo would work well too just looking at how the constructs can melee well and with the pretection of the guardian I think that'll keep Perdita kicking for a long time. I just want the Guardian really and sit it beside Dita lol.

... . I just want the Guardian really and sit it beside Dita lol.

You don't need Hoffman for that..?

Perdita can take it when she's on her own aswell.

Anyway I don't really think there's any bad matchups between the Guild Masters.

Hoffman requires a few constructs (not necessarily alot), but all the women can act more or less independent of their crews so don't really have any requirements.

You don't need Hoffman for that..?

Perdita can take it when she's on her own aswell.

Anyway I don't really think there's any bad matchups between the Guild Masters.

Hoffman requires a few constructs (not necessarily alot), but all the women can act more or less independent of their crews so don't really have any requirements.

Yes I know I can have him without Hoffman. Thats why I added that at the end that I just want the Guardian with Perdita so my thinking was if I went for a Brawl that I would then basically be adding Hoffman to my Perdita/Guardian list lol.

For me it would be Lady and Sonnia, mostly because at that point I can just hoard all my SS on Sonnia since most of the time Justice doesn't need it. And You'll be good against the two more popular crews (and just for good measure bring the brothers around for some Neverborn hunting)

I've been tempted to bring Hoffman and Sonnia, mainly because they would both be fun to combo off.

The other fun option is Dita/Sonnia if you want to go pure blast/damage fun. Get Papa, Abula, Sonnia and her totem (or Student of Conflict for Sonnia) and you add a LOT of blasts to the DIta shooting which should make any crews you are fighting against think twice about just rushing towards you. If you can get Papa up front and lock some people in combat with him, then hit the melee with blasts till Papa also goes up in flames LOL.