Shikome proxy

Gimzig

Anima Tactics, the clues in the bottom right of the picture ;)

haha i love Teh Ratty :D always reliable.

So if you were to get them, would you follow the shikome style, AKA, cut off the arms and glue the wings in there, or would you go regular harpy and just slap the wings on the back?

haha i love Teh Ratty :D always reliable.

So if you were to get them, would you follow the shikome style, AKA, cut off the arms and glue the wings in there, or would you go regular harpy and just slap the wings on the back?

I would go regular harpy. I love the single mutated claw and the anime style sleeving.

Ooohh.. Finally I get to rant about those two Anima Tactics miniatures that while as adorable as they are, are called Frey and Freya - and it's two girls?! ¬_¬

As for actual input I think anything Harpy-ish would work:

Reaper-miniatures for instance: http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/harpy

Perfect... and you get two of these in a pack ;)

07072_G.jpg

Ooohh.. Finally I get to rant about those two Anima Tactics miniatures that while as adorable as they are, are called Frey and Freya - and it's two girls?! ¬_¬

Ah your thinking light a Gaijin. Probably thinking Norse. replace the Rs with Ls... and you get Flay and Flayer which is how it would be pronounced in Japan.. ;)

Fley and Fleya..? I suppose that makes some sort of sense..

Their father is german though and is nicknamed 'Loki' which is also a Norse god.

Haven't played the RPG so don't really know much of the universe - the game is sort of interesting though and been meaning to start a Samael group for a while.. The release schedule is just so slow :(

Fley and Fleya..? I suppose that makes some sort of sense..

Their father is german though and is nicknamed 'Loki' which is also a Norse god.

Haven't played the RPG so don't really know much of the universe - the game is sort of interesting though and been meaning to start a Samael group for a while.. The release schedule is just so slow :(

Wouldn't be the first time anime have stolen western gods and messed around with the whole mythology.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...